CP MiKE is this you?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    If he was hiding in the couch, he could've at least gotten a handfull of ass before jumping out...

Dumbass.
    its the ban stick for you deeve HIYAAA!!!!
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      If he was hiding in the couch, he could've at least gotten a handfull of ass before jumping out...

Dumbass.
      What do you think made her drop the cell phone?

I wonder what she said when she felt the couch moving underneath her? And then to end up arguing on the balcony? Someone hiding in my couch would get thrown or at least pushed off that balcony. I would assume the internals of the couch were still in the apartment somewhere, like a closet. Either that or the woman's neighbors are all blind and deaf to not hear someone tearing apart a couch and then see them carrying arm-fulls of couch cushioning to the garbage dumpster

On a more serious note, if you already had a protection order on someone and you came home to find all of your lights on, like one of the other reports said, why wouldn't you just call the Police in the first place? I wonder if he would have been hidden enough for the Police to have overlooked him inside the couch if the Police would have got the chance to check the place out for her. Under couch cushions isn't usually somewhere that you look for a person, at least not around here.

Comment

thats that jutsu right there!

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
          wtf? lol
          This was posted on the front page of Fark.com a few days ago, or yesterday, or something.
          -Mark-
          CB7
          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Working...
          X