acura TL spare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acura TL spare

well somehow my moms 07 tl spare tire blew when she was driving. so now i need a spare. its a factory 16'' spare tire and its 5 lug.

i know hondas and stuff have differnt lug patterns for 4 lug but does the 5 lug have that? cause then if not then i can get it from any 04 and up acura or honda rite?

unless anyone knows where i can just buy the spare tire or so.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

spare tires are only for temporary use. what happened to the regular rim?
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

oh she got a flat and the only thing that saved that $246 tire was the tire pressure monitor. she saw it and she pulled over.

so the spare was on...and then the spare blew 2 days later...she said she didnt feel it lol.

so now im stuck finding a spare tire.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

have your mom just buy a new tire. if my mom blew a tire, i wouldnt be trying to find a spare, id just send her ass to costco.

but i guess that is what differentiates you from me.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

she drives an 07 TL and drove around on the spare for 2 days rather than going to get a tire?.. wtf?

Comment

All Honda's use the same five lug pattern, they are all 5x114.3 So anything from 98-02 accord v6, odyssey, all '03+ Accords.

Comment

Try a Prelude spare as well.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Try a new fucking tire.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

oh im not looking for a replacment...basically for a new dohnut...most tire shops dont carry spare tires.

yea she drove 2 days on a spare tire cause the other tire, no tire shop was open and some shops wouldnt repair it cuase of the TPS sensor in it....woosies. firestone finally did it.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                  X