Need a pics of an EX Intake Manifold!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACC0RD22 View Post
    I honestly dont give a shit what maple has done to you or anyone else, but youre just being fucking annoying.
    Is he? Id say its justified.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by wafflefries View Post
      Is he? Id say its justified.
      Posting pointless shit in absolutely every thread maple posts over a few dollars isnt justified. Maple clearly isnt going to make good with anyone he fucked over, and really, all youre doing is bumping his thread to the top and helping him out. For the thousands of others here who havent been screwed over by maple, and would just like to read through threads without seeing pointless shitfits being thrown when its pretty clear there will never be a resolution, yeah, Id say hes being fucking annoying.
      -Mark-
      CB7
      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Posting pointless shit in absolutely every thread maple posts over a few dollars isnt justified. Maple clearly isnt going to make good with anyone he fucked over, and really, all youre doing is bumping his thread to the top and helping him out. For the thousands of others here who havent been screwed over by maple, and would just like to read through threads without seeing pointless shitfits being thrown when its pretty clear there will never be a resolution, yeah, Id say hes being fucking annoying.
        Nope.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

maple aint that bad, he has had issues but the issue is his request here. dont make mods close this thread casue of ur disrespect.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

he asked for a pic so i gave him a pic.. whats wrong with that?

i said nothing about any money or anything.. keep that in mind.. i was NOT the one that brought that up in this thread if it does get locked..
            Last edited by Mista Juice; 06-21-2008, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
              he asked for a pic so i gave him a pic.. whats wrong with that?

i said nothing about any money or anything.. keep that in mind.. i was NOT the one that brought that up in this thread if it does get locked..

I tried to leave you positive feedback for that but it's gone... lol

EDITx2- won't let me now... dame...

EDIT: wasn't signed in... leaving fb now...
              Last edited by turbomaxx; 06-21-2008, 12:04 AM.
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

lol if its like that then thats funny.
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

maple, in the morning im going to try to take pictures of my dads auto honda for you. hopefully in time before i go to work....

Retro!

Hater

Comment

agreeed thanks!

Comment

dude i got fadded last night and i couldnt get pics had 2 hr sleep before work in the morning.....and my dad isnt home at this moment.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Mister I work at honda. Grab a manual.
                        wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                          Mister I work at honda. Grab a manual.
                          holy shit.. i didnt even think of that..

moron.

Comment

top vaccum port goes to the sensor on the firewall. the other one goes to the vaccum box for the flaps
                            miss my turbo cb7
                            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

he asked for a simple picture of the intake manifold all the useless post are unnecessary. why do yall have to be so immature about it?

Comment

oh wait, i almost forgot the vacuum hose.

Comment

Working...
                                X