Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyway to find out who posted an ad on craigslist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there anyway to find out who posted an ad on craigslist?

someone posted a ranch style house for sale with my number... is there any way to find out who did it?
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Doubt it. Why don't you click on the link to send an email to the poster and let them know they put the wrong phone number? They will probably find out their mistake when they notice they're not getting any calls.

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Flag it for deletion (PM it to a few members here you trust for help there... we'll do it )
      Email the seller and tell them that it's your number.

Keep an eye out for it again. If it happens again, with no response from the seller, notify Craigslist about harassment. They should do something about it. If that fails... call the police. That's a violation of privacy.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
        someone posted a ranch style house for sale with my number... is there any way to find out who did it?
        damn id be fucking pissed lol a ranch style house haha
        ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037 View Post
          damn id be fucking pissed lol a ranch style house haha
          do you even know what a ranch style house is? you prob live in one, as most houses in florida are a 1 level "ranch style."

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
          So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
            do you even know what a ranch style house is? you prob live in one, as most houses in florida are a 1 level "ranch style."
            Not he lives in a crack house.

Comment

whats the difference between a rambler and a ranch style house?

Comment

its the same, rambler is just another name for the ranch style. very open styled, basic floor plans, usually one story. very wide and deep built on the property.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  Flag it for deletion (PM it to a few members here you trust for help there... we'll do it )
                  Email the seller and tell them that it's your number.

Keep an eye out for it again. If it happens again, with no response from the seller, notify Craigslist about harassment. They should do something about it. If that fails... call the police. That's a violation of privacy.

Yeah I was about to PM you and have you do it but then it was gone...

Thanks though guys
                  "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                  "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                  Disregard females, acquire currency
                  BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
                  X