cb7 worst drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7 worst drivers

post up your driving record so we can all see who is the worst driver. I've seen a thread like this on other forums, why not bring it here too?

well im 16 had my licens for 31 days. on the second day had my licens pulled for neon ticket. a week later cops called for doning a burnout. and supply hiting a van. got away with it. last tuesday got a wrekless.66/55 but workzone. so it 66/45

The Race Car

rocknricer or maple probably do.

But, I only have 1 speeding ticket on my record. The rest were dismissed.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
      post up your driving record so we can all see who is the worst driver. I've seen a thread like this on other forums, why not bring it here too?

well im 16 had my licens for 31 days. on the second day had my licens pulled for neon ticket. a week later cops called for doning a burnout. and supply hiting a van. got away with it. last tuesday got a wrekless.66/55 but workzone. so it 66/45
      congratulations your a bigger fucktard than me.
      ]

Comment

thanks il take that haha

The Race Car

Comment

Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
          thanks il take that haha

no dude, don't be proud of it. i can tell you still think the fast and the furious is cool with your body kit and neons. its not cool at all. neither is reckless driving in a slow fwd car, you just look like an idiot, not a badass.
          ]

Comment

i no this sucks ass. btw i got the tickit in a 2000 ram air trans am not a slow fwd car. and i im not proud of it. i do no that my accord is riced out. i did us to like fast and the fuiuse but now i under stand that its not cool. i have removed the neon. and the only resion i but the body kit on was couse my friends dad gave it to me.

The Race Car

Comment

He toe-choo!

I was given a ticket because I couldn't show proof of insurance after almost running a red light and almost speeding.

I'm hardcore.

Comment

Only ticket for no headlamp... Which i didnt break in the first place....... and to top it off i gotta do the repair :/

I dont know why i got the ticket it was during the day... wtf do you need headlamps during 100% visual... If i was at night or a darker day I could see .. but no need if the headlamps are not even needed
                R.I.P Mulberry Red Pearl 90'ex
                SASKCB7 Tuner

Searching for a CB7, within 1000m of me

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.x View Post
                  Only ticket for no headlamp... Which i didnt break in the first place....... and to top it off i gotta do the repair :/

I dont know why i got the ticket it was during the day... wtf do you need headlamps during 100% visual... If i was at night or a darker day I could see .. but no need if the headlamps are not even needed
                  that is pretty interesting, i don't think he could have given you a ticket per say, but another cop would have done the same at night anyways. but yeah ive driven without headlights during the day and not got pulled over lol.
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037 View Post
                    that is pretty interesting, i don't think he could have given you a ticket per say,
                    You don't know the law in his jurisdiction, do you?
                    2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                    Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                    1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

none...perfect driving record...

ive been pulled over a few times for tail light bulbs out...but they've never given me a ticket..just told me NICELY to get it fixed asap..
                      ..[CB7][STAR]..
                      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

flirted w/ a young (28ish) female cop and got a written warning for 112 in a 55 which is framed on my wall.

3 speeding tickets, 2 dismissed. 1 exhuast noise, dismissed, 2 lighting warnings. 2 stereo too loud tickets, both dismissed. pulled over 137times in 7yrs (i use to do delivery and an ahole cop thought it was fun to make me late after i got 3 of tickets dismissed)

clocked 151mph in my porsche 951 pos. but stopped and was out of the car thinking about suicide and cop told me he couldn't ticket me bc he had no proof i was driving. (nite and 150 going opposite direction, he didnt get a good look and took him a bit to catch up)
                        Last edited by kc8enb07; 06-14-2008, 11:15 PM.

Comment

lets see, hehehe

2 weeks after i got my license got a ticket for doing double the speed limit. (50 in 25). got a 170 ticket with 4 points. went to court to fight it, cop never showed, charges came off.

got pulled in my bros avenger for no inspection (we were transporting his car from my house to the shop) got off with a warning

got pulled for blue plate cover. got off with warning

got pulled for going backwards on a ave at night. payed 100 bucks and got 3 points. their off now

got pulled for squealing my tires when making a turn. + street racing, and doubling the speed limit. got off with a warning (the cop must of been in a rush for something).

got pulled in the beamer for going 85 in 35 on my way to work. cop gave me a warning since he knew my manager.
                          miss my turbo cb7
                          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

no HE is hard core ^^

1 speeding ticket, 1 exhaust noise violation, and a couple pull overs here and there because cops seem to know my car. Nothing too serious.. until I get to ohio

Comment

shit, thanks quickangel. u reminded me. I got pulled over my 3rd time driving on a permit w/ my dad. bc i wasnt "smooth" w/ accel and braking. thought i was drunk.

i got a cop try to give me a ticket for squeeling my tires in a "rat pack". i bitched and he gave me a warning and i went home and googled a rat pack.

i have 20% black tinted license plate covers for yrs, no problems.

got pulled over by 2 cruisers at once bc i had those led license plate bolts way back in my ricer stage.

Comment

Working...
                              X