No announcement yet.

Fathers Day- What'd you get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got to spend as much time polishing the coupe as I wanted, not even a whimper or hassle about how much time I spent. Had some t-bones on the grill with my wife and kids, my brother and his female life partner. And the wife just told me I got a little "thinking" coming from her later tonight!

Getting my dad some neons for his Catera and putting them on, just haven't swung the deal yet. And he appreciates having quiet time more than a house full of people, so I stayed the Hell away! lol

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
      I REALLY hope that wasn't a present from the kiddos.
      thanks for saying that, i soooo wanted to earlier but couldn't type it, lol

Comment

I went and played golf with my dad. Then I bought him dinner. He bought the golf though, it is expensive.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
          I REALLY hope that wasnt a present from the kiddos.
          that was a stupid, not funny comment
          "Cracker's crumble Honkies rumble"

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182 View Post
            So tomarrow is Fathers Day. What did the Fathers on this get, and what did you get your fathers? Oh and Happy Fathers Day
            acually my dad is out of town, but when he gets back there will be a new bottle of his favorite vodka "Grey Goose." My 4 year old son made me a card that brought me to tears and he did his best on washing the CB (first car wash). After that mommy and daddy are going to take a nap.
            "Cracker's crumble Honkies rumble"

Comment

Originally posted by carolinaex View Post
              that was a stupid, not funny comment
              Loosen up, it was a funny comment. It was said in good humor, because it obviously wasn't a present from the kiddos. It didn't condone pedophilia in any way, shape or form. I've got four kids and I found it funny.

Comment

Working...
              X