Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN! Do not buy or shop on these two websites!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTN! Do not buy or shop on these two websites!!!

http://www.decormyeyes.com/

http://www.eyewearus.com/

I tried to buy a pair of sunglasses from both these sites and was sent the same bs email.

Dear Customer,

I am very very sorry for the delay in your order. Let me explain what happened.

The item was in stock with a Store Quantity of 1. Prior to each shipment my team

Checks each and every frame to make sure they 100% perfect with no issues or problems.

The item you purchased had contained a small crack on the frame and I was not

Comfortable in sending you this item as it was.

What I did was send the item back to the Company for a replacement and to order a new one.

We only sell 100% brand new authentic designer items That are pretty pricey and we must adhere

to a high level of perfection. I got a phone call later in the day

to inform us that this particular item is DISCONTINUED

What do you want to do?

Maybe you want to select an entirely different frame??
    After he claimed he refunded the money, i opened a dispute with my cc company seeing as how there was no refund.

So this guy calls me yesterday and bitches me out about opening a dispute against his company and threatens that "it won't end well for me".

So today i wake up and find that he charged my credit card 4 times totalling over 3k.

So now i have to close my card and all that jazz.

Im going to file a police report because this fuckhead thinks he can just do as he pleases.

He claimed on the phone that he is the biggest retailer of glasses on the east coast and that he has Italy on lock and all this bs.

So a warning to all my cb7 brethern, don't shop on these sites.

And there might be other sites under the same business.....so if you get an email like the one above, be prepared for the worst lol.

Contact every agency you can. FBI, State police, BBB, your credit card company, lawyer?, etc
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

wow that doesn't sound like something a big company would do... maybe something more like a dickhead running one of those "fly by night" business on ebay.

oh i'd use that "contact" address and go over there and punch dood in the balls for wasting your time.

Comment

shit *****, we need the CIA for this one
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Since his contact address in in Brooklyn you should pay him a visit.

Don't forget to bring these..

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
          ----
          02 Pontiac Firebird W68
          92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

over sunglasses? lol go to wally world.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

let me know what happens on the cc fraud

Comment

wow, someone wants revenge, thats fucked. for 5 grand, you can dispose of people.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

$5,000 and higher and your loss becomes a federal matter.
                  My Car
                  FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

wow that guy thinks he's smart. hahaha i hope you get his ass badly Ralphie!
                    get his ass in the news!
                    Last edited by Djmoua; 06-12-2008, 04:23 PM.

*Needs*
                    -New shocks
                    -Struts
                    -Drop
                    -Cleaning
                    -New Tires/Wheels
                    -New Window Tint
                    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

thats fucked up Ralphie....for some reason I dont think those are even authentic.
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                        over sunglasses? lol go to wally world.
                        Wally world sells Christian Dior shades? GTFO really?!??!

LOL!!

Anyways i will let everyone know what becomes of this.

He emailed me today saying that he issued the refund and there is no problems to which i prompty wrote back, "Yes there is a problem and ill be filing out a police report tomorrow"

But i didn't write why or accuse him of charging my cc even though i know it was him.

And the moltov cocktail is right up my ally.

I love fire and i use to torch shit all the time, if i had nothing to loose he would be one sorry motherfucker.

Comment

is this guy in the italian mob or something?

and stop being metro buying designer sunglasses ralph.

jk

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                            He emailed me today saying that he issued the refund and there is no problems to which i prompty wrote back, "Yes there is a problem and ill be filing out a police report tomorrow"

But i didn't write why or accuse him of charging my cc even though i know it was him.
                            Uh....why not?
                            2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                            Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                            1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                              So today i wake up and find that he charged my credit card 4 times totalling over 3k.

lol.
                              How much are you spending on sunglasses from a website you've never heard of?

Please...we really want to know!
                              2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                              Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                              1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Working...
                              X