Originally posted by JesseXC View Post
    The car is worth around $3000 imo.

Windshield cost $250?
    Vin plate?
    Dash $150?
    Hood fixed or placed $200+?
    Roof fixed $200+?
    water damage?

I'm not going to use my homeowners insurance, not worth it and the lot next to me is vacant(no home built on it) so I don't even know if it's insured
    your quote for a fix it is all off. Its probably going to be more in the $2500 range to fix it. Your insurance if you choose to go through it will probably total it out. It seems like its just not going to be able to buff that out. It'll need to get repainted. New carpert and dash interior, windshield, and moldings.

Comment

the car is totaled in insurance terms, but its repairable. I would total it out and ge a 5sp 92-93 with the check. Our cars only cost between 500-2000 on a private sale. I would neva pay more then 1400 myself. its almost 2009 now

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_ricky302 View Post
        the car is totaled in insurance terms, but its repairable. I would total it out and ge a 5sp 92-93 with the check. Our cars only cost between 500-2000 on a private sale. I would neva pay more then 1400 myself. its almost 2009 now
        x2 and i see cb7's for sale all over my area. 5spds are whats hard to find, but you can convert
        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

converting is a pain in the butt. just find a 5sp.

Comment

Working...
          X