Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Need CB7TUNER'S HELP! My Business is Being CHEATED

this guy on craigslist keeps flagging my posts

(enough flags from different IP's will automatically delete a thread)

I post an ad that I buy catalytic converters and i work for someone who is authorized by the EPA

The other guy who advertises is not licensed and doesn't work for someone who is.

I work for a company called JUNKCARSORLANDO, and this is how i run my business.

but some dude is trying to cheat me out.

I state i work for someone who is authorized and he doesn't say shit except "i buy cats"

SO i need you guys to just flag his POST so they will be removed. he keeps adding them then deleting mine.

here are his posts: (thanks alot in advance guys)
    http://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/728075098.html

or if you want to set up to meet him and then don't show that would be awesome.
    Last edited by Turbo Dave; 06-22-2008, 03:38 PM.
    ]

Done !!!!
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

flagged both of them

Comment

LOL they are already gone!!!!

Ill bump this if this sucka posts more.

THANKS GUYS!
        ]

Comment

cb7tuners are way too efficient.
          "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
          "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
          ><((((º>

Comment

1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

You work for a guy that removes cars "No questions asked"?

http://www.junkcarsorlando.com/services.html

Gee. Will he tow away your car if I ask him to?
              2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
              Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
              1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

"Body in the trunk? No questions asked. Blood on the fender? No questions asked. Don't have the title, keys, or any documentation proving the car is yours? No questions asked!"

So how do you know that was the dude flagging your posts? It makes sense, but was there proof of it? Or are we doing to an innocent man what someone else is doing to you?

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037 View Post
                  The other guy who advertises is not licensed and doesn't work for someone who is.
                  Are you licensed?

How do you know the other guy just doesn't run his cats over to junkcarsorlando?
                  2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                  Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                  1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB View Post
                    You work for a guy that removes cars "No questions asked"?

http://www.junkcarsorlando.com/services.html

Gee. Will he tow away your car if I ask him to?
                    haha, the day someone gets money for having my car towed. I'm going to jail. But nevertheless, I'll still flag if he posts more just because I like dicking people (in a non sexual manor)

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1 View Post
                      cb7tuners are way too efficient.
                      x2!!!

LOL god damn
                      14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        "Body in the trunk? No questions asked. Blood on the fender? No questions asked. Don't have the title, keys, or any documentation proving the car is yours? No questions asked!"

So how do you know that was the dude flagging your posts? It makes sense, but was there proof of it? Or are we doing to an innocent man what someone else is doing to you?
                        hahaha, i looked at the website thats classic. yep sounds to me like a legit operation going on...(sarcasm).

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

lol the business is small, and yeah it may seem shady but we don't do anything that we think could cause a problem.

as far as that other guy goes, i know its him because i emailed him and told him to stop flagging my posts and that i was going to let the EPA know if he didn't show proof he was licensed

then he took my new ad off right after that.

his adds aren't even legal posts, so they need to be flagged anyways.

As far as JunkCarsOrlando, its a semi small company, and im the only cat guy that works on craigslist. they buy from junkyards mostly.
                          ]

Comment

I have 3 cats. 2 off of cb7s and one from a 98-02 accord. How much would you typically buy them for?

Hmm, i wonder if i would get more for them in Canada or in the states.....

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

THAT BASTARD! he removed my post again. hasn't posted anything yet though. and my post is back up on CL again.

this is a CL War!
                              ]

Comment

Working...
                              X