No announcement yet.

Holly S**t Bmw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will the skin deteriorate the same way soft convertible tops do?
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Thats was pretty cool. Lovin the headlights.
      Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
      Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
      Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
      Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
      Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

As a concept, that is absolutely awesome. Unfortunately we live in a world of selfish, uncaring assholes, so if that technology makes it to a production line, someones car is getting keyed.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

No need to worry about people slashing your tires anymore...

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I feel so confused, the entire video I just kept saying.... what?

Comment

I think it's hot as hell as a concept. But I don't think we have to worry about production. Too many safety concerns, and too many moving parts to break.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

holy shit thats bad ass. But like many have said, as a production line.. there have been better ideas. Not only getting your car "slashed" or the skin loosening up.. but how do you replace anything? Changing a tail light over in the new cars with LED lights are already more expensive and complicated enough. This would be a good idea, however I feel the technology needs to be explored a little more first.

and yes, Bad ass headlight shots.

Comment

the car must have some type of "skeleton" underneith the "skin" and bmw is pricey the will prolly make these and people will buy them, no need to paint anymore just get your car new "clothes" awesome idea, but like stated uncaring assholes will ruin the practibility of this design, but this is cool, but the new innovations and creation that will build off of this, that will be mind blowing.

Comment

Look here... my car is my bitch and if I catch her winkin' at anybody, we will have a problem. Nah but seriously thats some mind blowin technology

Comment

Flexible, just how I like them

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22
                      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

This Is What The Fuck I Go To School For Bishes.
                        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                          This Is What The Fuck I Go To School For Bishes.
                          then you're ruining the automotive industry

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
                            then you're ruining the automotive industry
                            Haha ouch

Comment

I think it's feasible.......the "skeleton" of the car would give it its safety in case of an accident and sure, it would get ripped to bits in a wreck, but how much could a new one cost? 1K...2K?? No more than it would normally cost to repair body panels and repaint from a wreck!

Replace bent/broken endoskeleton pieces and wrap a new skin on it and you're done! Even have the option of changing your color without ruining the value!
                              My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

There are probably materials AT LEAST bring produced that would withstand daily use and abuse. You bitches need to open your minds.
                                To-Do List for Today
                                Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X