Its Hott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Hott

man its hot as hell out these last few days it hard to get anywork done on the cb7. Plus workin outside kills me with freakin 10.5 hour work days blahh
    We have had heat days in school since it so hot. Its about 95 or something in my school in jersey.

Whats the temp like where you guys at?

It's 30+ Celcius here, and humid as hell.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Man, my only working car is my CB7... dark colored, no power steering, no air conditioning... It's a bitch trying to work in that thing! I'm struggling to focus on my paperwork right now...

Comment

Only 75F here today with 65% humidity, after a bunch of rain. Supposed to be back up to the mid 80's or higher tomorrow.

Comment

Yeah...how's that summer weather treating you Northeast guys...?

It been pretty hot/humid here as well. Upper 80s. And when its not hot/humid its rainy/humid. Or theres a tornado watch.

Good times.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Its been around 90-97 all day and most of yesterday. I hate NY right now and want to go find some snow! This weather is hindering my cb's progress and prolonging my lazyness.

Comment

when i went outside, it was similar to opening an oven door. i don't know how roofers can work all day in the sun in this weather and not fall out. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I was half dead from dehydration when I finally found a place to stop for some water from a fountain... in Liberty State Park. Looking at the statue of liberty. Pretty cool

Comment

It was 95 in Nashville and lucky for me I got to detail the insides of Volvo on a blacktop surface from 6-3:30, can't wait to do it again tomorrow, lol.

Comment

yea when walking outside its like getting hit by a wall of heat. My school who never closes for anything even blizards gets half days cause the heat lol that pretty bad

Comment

its been in the 50s for about a week and raining...... defrost and heaters for me.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Upper 90's here in DC, we don't have central ac in my house but we just went to home depot and bought a window unit to cool the entire first floor.

There is a heat advisory here for the next 24 hours which means that people can ride the buses for free to encourage the use of public transportation as opposed to driving.
                        "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                        ><((((º>

Comment

It's hot as hell out here in AZ too. I'm up on people's roof tops all day, that spanish tile and black shingles are murder!

I drank about 2 gallons of water today and only pissed once.. haha

Comment

it was 105 today in jacksonville, nc its going to be about the same tomorrow. by the end of the summer ill lose some weight, no ac ftl
                            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

we hit 98 the other day here. needless to say it sucked.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Working...
                              X