New Dew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Dew

So, if anyone hasnt heard, the folks at Mountain Dew have released 3 new flavors and are allowing us, the people, to choose which we like best.

In case you havent tried all 3, here's the lowdown on 'em:

SuperNova - Strawberry Melon Lime.

VoltaGe - Raspberry Citrus.

ReVolution - Wild Berry fruit flavor.

All 3 contain Ginseng.

Discuss your "Fav Flav" and your thoughts on the others, as well as your take on the new "choose your beverage" campaign.
    SuperNova
    25.00%
    VoltaGe
    35.00%
    RevoluTion
    40.00%
    Last edited by MikeW; 06-08-2008, 10:42 PM.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

they all sound interesting, but you wont get a vote from me.. stopped drinking soda almost a year ago.. except the very small amounts of sprite/coke in my mixed drinks which i will probably be replacing with water soon.. havent had an actual can/bottle of soda since day 1 of the ACL fest which was sept. 14 last year..
    Last edited by Mista Juice; 06-09-2008, 03:05 PM.

Comment

^^^yup yup same here...but sometimes Gatorade FTW too

*Needs*
      -New shocks
      -Struts
      -Drop
      -Cleaning
      -New Tires/Wheels
      -New Window Tint
      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

I've only tried the blue, so I voted for that one.

However, the only 2 sound really tasty!

But, like Mista Juice, I rarely drink sodas.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i want my Game Fuel back.

so far i've only tried that wild berry one, and for someone who doesn't normally consume ginsing, boy was my heart racing.

Comment

all are gross, regular dew for me

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post

so far i've only tried that wild berry one, and for someone who doesn't normally consume ginsing, boy was my heart racing.
              "Game Fuel" was previously called "Livewire". I liked it then.

I try to stay away from soda as well. Might as well just suck on a sugarbowl! I'm dying of thirst right now though, so I may go get one to give it a try

Comment

Cant go wrong with the old Dew either. Code Red isnt too bad either.

Wasnt LiveWire that orange flavored shit...?

Ive tried SuperNova, and it was ok. I just cant bear the thought of Berry flavored sodas.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

oh i just want the Halo themed cans, didn't care much for the drink itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                    I've only tried the blue, so I voted for that one.

However, the only 2 sound really tasty!

But, like Mista Juice, I rarely drink sodas.

Are both blue. I tried them both with vodka, neither mix well but still got me pretty fucked up. Then again I tasted more vodka then Mountain Dew. Maybe I should work on the portions better.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                      Cant go wrong with the old Dew either. Code Red isnt too bad either.
                      holy shit.. when i worked at jiffy lube, i was fuckin addicted to code red.. and i hate that when i go to taco bell i cant get my baja blast anymore..

Comment

I'm not very impressed with the new offerings from MD. They just aren't very impressive.

Mountain Dew Pitch Black II was the bomb; I used to drink that till I shat purple!
                        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post

Are both blue. I tried them both with vodka, neither mix well but still got me pretty fucked up. Then again I tasted more vodka then Mountain Dew. Maybe I should work on the portions better.
                          Oh, well the blue one I had was probably the ReVolution!

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Why couldnt it be purple or nasty green. 2 blue's and red is confusing.

Ive drank so much colored drank that I shat purple. NO, actually it was the "scary" purple slurpee's that BK had years back. Drank like two and i swear i shat a neon green tube!

TMI.

But yeah, after code red, it kinda went downhill. They did all those different Halo versions and blah blah blah...As mentioned above, original and Code Red ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                              i know that orange was good (they had it in slurpee at my 7-11)and code red was good also. there both probally better than these choices. my .02
                              FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
                              My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

Working...
                              X