G35 or continue on towards an h22?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G35 or continue on towards an h22?

Buddy hands me his keys for his 350Z...my blood pumpin'. I lift the door handle, alarm goes off , i was too excited and forgot about car alarm haha..fixed that.
    Sat into the driver seat. OMG doods the seat was like so damn comfortable to where i wanted to take a dump and relax. But o man started that sexy thing up, it was purring like it was saying "HEllo Alex, make yourself comfy and i will let you see how fockin fast I be."

My buddy's at 19 years old (WTH?) in the passenger seat saying that the dood only paid $18,400-ish for it! Man! Homeboy says he gets paid less than i do and yet he was able to get one! WTH? Sheit! That dood was saying for my ass to get one or a G35 instead. I was AH DAM!!.....so ya all that was while i was reversing...GAH typing is so long haha.

But o damn, while in reverse...i can hear it's Nissan engine purr...i love how they sound! So different haha. But o man got outta the parking lot from a restaurant i met up with him at...got to a traffic light and talked about how he was able to pay for this car and all that junk. Dood says he pays about 1 grand a month for the car. Insurance i knew was gonna be one thing, and then he mentions gas altogether and the lease he pays. AND the dood says he still has left over's to save....tahaha sadly for his case...only about 200 a month! Sucks ass!! But he says he doesn't mind hahaha he loves it. I'm like Sheeeeeit!!!! My case i'll be able to save 400 a month then haha but i dont think i'll wanna take that route hahaha..

Finally the light turns green..and im behind a van...*shakes fist*...then my opening comes up on my right. I gun it dropping it into 2nd gear while from 33 mph passing the Van till i hit 55 haha i was saying no, but my body was saying yes! I didn't wanna get a ticket so hahaah i didn't fully punch it yet....and ya stupid traffic is that freakishly slow in this *** little city called Tulsa hahahah and yet im living here hahahha. Anyway...passed the stupid Van and on ramp into the HWY comes up. I take the HWY and gun it too while my buddy was chatting about some shit when i was busy trying to excite myself and be cautious at the same time. O man! it felt so great and smooth. When i gunned it and hitting the rev limiter, i noticed it acted like Vtec. Tahahah wayyyyyyyyy more difference than a SOHC vtec. And the Reverse Gear is unique too when i was reversing in the parking lot. Me like!....o man the whole interior is just perfect the clutch is stiffer than our CBs haha and shifting...was WOW..sooo smooth! i mean ya it IS a newer car hahaa but gah! This was smooth like cutting butter! O man that dood is like the only crazy lil hmong boy at 19 with a damn Z damn mofo! But he was saying that he should've went with the G35, since he likes the looks on it and suggested me to get a G35 haha! Idk man...i want to...but sheeit..i want to do my H22 too! Dammit lol Help? Suggestions?
    Save for a G35?
    43.90%
    Save for an H22 swap?
    56.10%
    Last edited by Djmoua; 06-07-2008, 12:54 PM.

*Needs*
    -New shocks
    -Struts
    -Drop
    -Cleaning
    -New Tires/Wheels
    -New Window Tint
    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

H22 - $2,000ish
    G35- $15,000ish

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

too many people are selling out for new cars which is annoying i'd like to see more people retain their cbs and keep this site going strong.
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
        too many people are selling out for new cars which is annoying i'd like to see more people retain their cbs and keep this site going strong.
        Ya true!...besides i mean if it wasn't for this site. Idk where or how i would turn out hahaha literally! Hmmm...so far all that's needed to be said seems to be enough already hahaaha. THanks for the reminders!

*Needs*
        -New shocks
        -Struts
        -Drop
        -Cleaning
        -New Tires/Wheels
        -New Window Tint
        -Alot more lovin'

Comment

dont give in!
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Well I can give you an unbiased opinion because I don't own or drive a Honda. Simply put G35's are newer, you'll appreciate the much newer technology. you'll appreciate the leather seating, you'll appreciate the modern look. You'll appreciate that oh so sexy exhaust note.

If there is a way you could keep both, I'd look into it. If not... Id say go for the g35.

Comment

Buy what you can afford, not something that is going to use your whole income. $1000 a month for a car payment is retarded.
              Originally posted by sweet91accord
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

H22- Z's suck.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboZach View Post
                  H22- Z's suck.
                  dot dot dot

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboZach View Post
                    H22- Z's suck.
                    uhh i wouldn't say that hahaha...but ya 1 Grand a month is too risky for me.

*Needs*
                    -New shocks
                    -Struts
                    -Drop
                    -Cleaning
                    -New Tires/Wheels
                    -New Window Tint
                    -Alot more lovin'

Comment

yuck! there are definitely better/nicer cars out there for the money.
                      14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
                        dot dot dot
                        Dont deny it.
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

G35 G35 G35

G35
                          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                          Disregard females, acquire currency
                          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

If you can afford it comfortably then get the G35.
                            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Gs arent that great. I sat in one at the Dallas Auto Show and I really wasnt impressed at all. I mean its an Infiniti. A luxury car, supposedly. Luxury brand, anyway. They really dropped the ball with the G.
                              To-Do List for Today
                              Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X