X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obama girl needs some lovin...tonight
    [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

those music videos really suck, especially the mcCain ones.

the chick in the obama video is steaming hot, tahts all i care about.

Bush fucked it up for the republicans, face it.

Obama ftw.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
        It ammuses me how many people are basing who they support by how "hip" they are.

EDIT: Insert the "McCain is so old that he is going to break his hip" joke here.

Old and experienced > young, inexperienced and a minority
        Likewise, I love hearing geriatric nominees flip-flop about the economy, their stance on the war and their ability to 'get things done' solely based on experience.

As a president, what you did in the senate will have no affect on what decisions you will make.

You will choose a committee of educated and informed people who will help you make those decisions.

What makes Obama less experienced?

the only experience Ronald Reagan had was governor of California before he became president, but because his ability to communicate eloquently and make informed decisions with his staff, he became an idol for political awareness.

Do you even know what either of their stances are?

Or are you just a republican scapegoat, because you were inculcated by your parents to believe that the republican party is the one to go by?

I wish people could make their own opinions.
        14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
          McCain has been in the NATIONAL government since 1982 when he was first elected to the US House. 1986 was elected to be a US Senator. Not to mention all of his service to our country with the Navy.

Obama has been in the Senate for 3 years, 1.5 of which he has been running for President. If there is anything else it is on the local or maybe state level. He has his skin color and his grandmother that he initally called "a typical white woman" and now he has changed it to "the woman that put everything she had into rasing me." Just shows that he is willing to throw his own family in front of the bus. His pastorS have show racist tendencies, vommiting racial thoughts from within the church. Obama was a member of this church of 20 YEARS, he knew exactly what was going on, or he would NOT have stuck around for 20 YEARS!

I wasn't around for Jimmy Carter's term as President but I have read about it and Obama sounds like Jimmy Carter JR. wanting to sit down with terrorists and negotiate. That has been tried and proven that it does not work with those kind of people.

And last but not least there is his Mrs. Obama, who has NEVER been proud of this great country until HER MINORITY HUSBAND is running for President.

[/RANT]
          Misinformed, but very well put.

Next time I'll be sure to take everything out of context as well.
          14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Working...
          X