Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

attention midwest, north east united states and ontario canada...cb7tuner meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

attention midwest, north east united states and ontario canada...cb7tuner meet.

sept.6, 08

link to rsvp threads!

canadian side:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...50#post1588350

midwest us side:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=111038

YES:

1. 91 EX-R
    2. lokuputha
    3. slammed4thgen
    4. sunburn and sunshine
    5. draxo

MAYBE:

1. vinbon63
    2. busak87
    3. colslaw87
    4. kc8enb07
    5. 92cord
    6. jacobuchanan140
    7. H23CB7
    8. mightyaccord

well i was thinking tonight, if we could get a couple states of people to come together in northern new york to cross into canada how bad ass would that be?

im thinking new jersey, ohio, pennsylvania, new york, maryland, rhode island, and any other people who are willing to meet up to cross into canada to have an international meet before we are required to have passports, we could have an amazing gathering!

i was thinking maybe first weekend in september, that should give you all time to make plans, call off work if needed, and save enough to make this trip.

how awesome would this be seriously? and just think of the border agents when 30+ cb's roll up to cross into ontario lol

if you are interested in this at all please post up and we can try getting the ball rolling on this. but hurry because we need to set it in place so we can all plan and make sure we make it before the cold sets in!

i think niagara falls would be an awesome spot, then a trip to toronto to see lokaputha

Last edited by slammed4thgen; 08-01-2008, 10:03 AM.

smoke tires, not drugs.

i might be up for this.

Comment

I think that is an awesome idea!!! It would be wicked seeing all the cbs rolling across the border...Niagara Falls would be the perfect spot to meet...hopefully we can get alot of people to join so this will go down

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

ohhh shit. im deffinatly going to be there!!!!
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Tag Me In!

Rocesride Member Page

Comment

Not sure I'll be able to afford it, but I'm willing to give it a shot! It'd be too far for a day trip for 90% of the areas listed... so we're going to have to look into staying overnight. Niagara Falls area won't be cheap to stay, so we'd need to leave that area before crashing for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              Not sure I'll be able to afford it, but I'm willing to give it a shot! It'd be too far for a day trip for 90% of the areas listed... so we're going to have to look into staying overnight. Niagara Falls area won't be cheap to stay, so we'd need to leave that area before crashing for the night.
              agreed and I think its safe to say that most of us are on a budget

Rocesride Member Page

Comment

This would be wicked, and I'm sure by then my car will be fully insured again.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

things like this make me wish i still had my accord. i'd drive all the way up there with you guys in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    travelocity, expedia, orbitz, etc....

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Sign me up! Lets get a working list of members going.

I can arrange a set of relatively cheap hotel/motel rooms on the Canadian side.
                      DEVOTE

Comment

Werd.

That, or we find a nice campsite and make it a camping trip!

Comment

ya guys, lets get this going, make a list. this will be an awesome meet if we can all make it

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                          be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

shit thats a great idea. i wouldn't mind saving some money for the trip. lol. all i have to do is prepare the car for the long trip. lol
                            are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

yes deev it would be an overnight thing but if we all book at the same hotel or something we could get discount rates

guys im not kidding if its just me im going to do this.

i go to canada every other month already but i go to windsor and ive always wanted to see toronto and niagra falls

save save save!!!!! i dont want anyone to be left out so if you want to go, contact me and we will figure something out

*edit* deev if you arent there i will be insulted. since this has the potential to be the baddest ass meet in cb7t history i wouldnt miss this for the world
                              Last edited by slammed4thgen; 06-04-2008, 02:26 PM.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                              X