No announcement yet.

Sister is ruining the family! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol my dad made me strip down and beat me with a bamboo stick military style. Not so fun with splinters. At least I learned not to do that again. Went to school next day in a turtle neck sweater in 100 degree texas weather. JR high ftw lol.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87
      It also remains again that you still haven't told me what the nationality has to do with all this.

I was just wondering.. You used the terms white and black in the description of people who are "stupid" and "assholes" when it was not necessary information in the story. I did not want to get in a discussion I was just curious.

In my opinion your sister is not ruining your family. She is just ruining her own life/ finances. Last time I checked you and your family are not responsible for her debts... Let her get in trouble and she will eventually figure it out. A good amount of teenage Hungarians run up dept and try to run away from it. (no offense don't get me wrong I don't dislike Hungarians in general.)

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
        A good amount of teenage Hungarians run up dept and try to run away from it. (no offense don't get me wrong I don't dislike Hungarians in general.)
        God damn Hungarians huh.
        NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          lol my dad made me strip down and beat me off.
          fixed.

and let my kids say they will call child services if i hit them, i will tell them to call the police also and tell them to come to the house to pick up a dead kid.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87
            My parent's didn't loan her money. It was the bank.
            Thats fine but I hope you got my point. Anyhow, all problems tend to solve themselves eventually given enough time. Good luck.

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
              fixed.

and let my kids say they will call child services if i hit them, i will tell them to call the police also and tell them to come to the house to pick up a dead kid.
              Yeah! Only takes 30 seconds to make another one =p

Comment

Well, today my parents went to this place where my sister was convened for not paying her depts and everything because she couldn't show up and my parents told me that the man there was really nice and simply told them that all her credit was cut off and that automatic withdrawals of a certain amount will be made whether she likes it or not to pay of her depts. For what's about the phone bill, my parents had no choice but to put it on their credit card.
                NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

seriously you need to take away all the priviledges that she has gotten so far, cancel the phone etc. and like moderate when she actually does if thats possible (sounds like its pretty hard to control her so far).
                  your parents love her too much to bear to take away all the goods material things away from her.. shes still the 'baby' of the family, but she seriously seems like she needs to wake up and smell reality and the pain she causes for everyone else. stay strong man
                  REPPIN' THE DIRTY
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...27#post1570627

Comment

Working...
                  X