Sister is ruining the family! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Losiracer2
    . I'm not putting the blame on your parents or anything completely, but maybe they just weren't there for her when she needed them the most? that's why she turned out into such an irresponsible person?
    I don't think so. My parents always did everything they could to raise me and my sister properly. She just has mental issues. It doesn't have to do much with my parents not being there or anything because they always were when we needed them and they still are.

Originally posted by LinX
    what kinda shit is this? If this would have happened in my family, I woulda been tossed on the street for sure. If she's old enough to spend the money and be in relationships, she's old enough to work hard for it and be responsible for her own troubles. Basically what I'm trying to say is, MAN UP!
    Maybe as parents you have a very different point of you. My parents know all that but when you gave birth to kids, raised them, and loved them the whole time I guess it is difficult to change that and say "Well it's time to man up and let her fall in her own shit".
    NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

What race are you?

Comment

a gun will always be your best friend when a family member is actin stupid....

ninja edit: its probably too late to come in and say that. lmao. seriously tho. talk to your parents. then talk to her. tell her if she dont act right she'll be disband from the family. shes messin up.
        Last edited by Shadow1; 06-04-2008, 04:54 PM.

Comment

ya...sounds like she needs to grow up...she neeeds to get that slapped into her head...my sister is just like this...using our cell phone to connect to the internet on our laptop JUST to get on myspace and AIM a while back. Bill came up around 2grand!!! it was straight stupid. Lesson learned though. Good luck though man

*Needs*
          -New shocks
          -Struts
          -Drop
          -Cleaning
          -New Tires/Wheels
          -New Window Tint
          -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

I agree with others who said "tough love" is needed here.
            Your parants made a mistake loaning her money.
            They are making an even bigger mistake trying to pay off her debt. That is called ENABLING.
            What reason does she have to change if her parants keep letting her do what ever she pleases???
            People have to learn the word NO. And enablers have to learn to say it. The excuse of FAMILY is not an excuse. I'm sure your sister doesn't give a damn about family does she?

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
              Your parants made a mistake loaning her money.
              My parent's didn't loan her money. It was the bank.

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
              What race are you?
              No offense but... What does this have to do with anything? I would rather call it nationality first of all and if you really want to know, I'm European. From Hungary more precisely. Thanks for reading.
              NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

so glad i dont have a sister. pfft my mom wouldnt let any of her friends in the house period if she had one. common sense, dont let other people in the household and if she fucks up once, toss her out like hot unwanted trashy garbage. just kick her out. if doesn't live with you now then dont let her back in until she grows the fuck up. i know it worked on my bro when he started doing drugs lawls. and yes i mock my brother all the damn time about it

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87
                  No offense but... What does this have to do with anything? I would rather call it nationality first of all and if you really want to know, I'm European. From Hungary more precisely. Thanks for reading.

You basically brought it up by how you identify people. . .

Example 1

She has got a loan of 2 grand that she gave a fucking black asshole
                  Example 2

I see a lot of other white teenage girls being just as stupid and acting the same way

I don't know if you consider yourself white or not (I don't want to jump to any conclusions) but your descriptions of people regrading to race is irrelevant.

This would be fine.. It also allows you to appear more intelligent

Example 1

She has got a loan of 2 grand that she gave a fucking asshole
                  Example 2

I see a lot of other teenage girls being just as stupid and acting the same way

Final example

Some crazy Hungarian gang robbed me at gunpoint
                  Some crazy gang robbed me at gunpoint

Comment

Example 1

Example 2

I don't know if you consider yourself white or not (I don't want to jump to any conclusions) but your descriptions of people regrading to race is irrelevant.

Example 1

Example 2

Final example
                    Dr. ChIoVnIdCa.
                    Ph.D Arguementative science

Yeah, I made that "Arguementative" word up.

Comment

I would...either a) take everything she owns besides her mattress and pillow and blanket one day when shes not home and just sell it all...or b) once she gets a job call the collection people and have her paychecks garnished...or c) just do both.

Comment

You have made a point. However, I was just stating a fact about these particular people who happen to be black by coincidence. Not to mention I was pretty furious. As for appearing more intelligent, I don't really care the way I may have appeared when I wrote this. I don't think I have to prove anything to anyone here. I wasn't being any sarcastic to you either, I was just saying. It also remains again that you still haven't told me what the nationality has to do with all this.
                        NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by eastern_ethics
                          I would...either a) take everything she owns besides her mattress and pillow and blanket one day when shes not home and just sell it all...or b) once she gets a job call the collection people and have her paychecks garnished...or c) just do both.
                          Selling her stuff sounds pretty good. I could make a little money out of it to give my parents and it would piss her off to death
                          NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Honestly thats exactly what I would do...trust me she would learn a life lesson and all in doing that you would be able to help them out a little finacially. Also if she has anything good I will buy it haha...seriously though

Comment

That sucks...and to future parents beat your children...Fuck these laws child protection bs. You need to beat some to raise them properly lol.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                                That sucks...and to future parents beat your children...Fuck these laws child protection bs. You need to beat some to raise them properly lol.
                                I totally agree. We both got spanked quiet often :P. I mean...besides being lazy I think I have been very well raised. It's just that she has issues and it didn't work for her. I remember my mom once making me knee in a corner of my room for a reason I don't remember but I wasn't allowed to move for over an hour. She would come about every 5 minutes to make sure I was still in the corner kneeing. I must've done some bad shit lol.
                                NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Working...
                                X