initial-d the arcade game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

initial-d the arcade game

Has anyone played initial-d the arcade game its very nice will there be any word of this game comin out for the console at all?

Yea, Ive played it. Pretty meh if you ask me. Havent heard anything bout the release to consoles tho.

Drifting in this game is pretty stupid, all you do is cut the wheel. There is no challenge, at all. If you want a good drifter, play Outrun 2. Its out in arcades and is coming to Xbox later this year I believe.
    My Members Ride page!

Comment

i have yet to play this game at the acrades.. being that the only one i know of is out in willowbrook mall... but i doubt that it'll get ported to consoles...

Comment

I played a computer version of Initial D awhile back...really lousy game if you ask me, I hope this one is different than that.

Comment

I've played it... It was OK, not so great. There was one that came out for PC's, but didn't look too great. There is an Initial D game for the Japanese chipped PS2. But from what I've heard, it's not much better than the arcade

Comment

I have outrunners 2 for the genesis that almost close to drifting. BUt as far as the initial-d arcade I heard about the ones for the other consoles may be shitty and all .

The one for the arcade on the other hand has my attention but it was made by sega how the hell they do that i thought sega was crushed for good how they make a comeback with such a great game if i was out of luck i know how much people like the movie id throw that arcade game out there for the console and make big bucks off it.

Comment

Well sega never died, they are actually alive and still publishing games such as nfl2k5, nba2k5, its just that they dont make systems anymore. But Initial d has been out for japanes ps2's for a while now, i just hope it doesnt come over hear because it suck ass just like the pc version. All you have to do to drift is push left...

Comment

i watched some guys play and the cars handle too well.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                  i watched some guys play and the cars handle too well.
                  i heard from my friend that version 3 is a lot harder

Comment

P M plays it... He's REALLY good too! We went to Rutgers during the last meet and he played for a while. Some kid kept challenging him, so he got like 7 free games. Beat him every time I think it's cool. Looks just like the anime, and it's got the music to go with it.

Comment

Played it down at Wildwood, it was the fastest dollar i ever lost lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                      Frost White Member 13
                      My Ride
                      "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
                        Played it down at Wildwood, it was the fastest dollar i ever lost lol
                        very tru its over priced to play its iight tho i think its not all that i thought it would be thing thats *** is the 2 places that have it around me are filled with 8-14 year olds that sit there for hours blowing there momz n pops income on that game so u gota make em show some respect and get up too play

Comment

I prefer GT3...I'll host some of my drifting videos in that soon.

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Kaido battle 2 owns all!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X