Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEY deeve, I have a question for you....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
    lol..nicole your crazy...
    but sounds like its gonna be hot

just like us

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

hey is this the same dude u wanted me to come have fix my rust and repaint doing this??? bc i have some simple airbrushing id like, so i might come your way for that.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
        just like us

hell yeah
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

It'll be $10,000 in small, unmarked bills to license the name. I'll also require the delivery of a purple R33 GT-R to my home, as well as a fully restored CB7 delivered to my beach house in Malibu... which I will also need you to provide for me, because I don't have one yet. Since you've been a long time member, I'll waive the standard fee of a Ferrari... I know, I'm too nice for giving discounts like that!

I don't mind the name being used, as long as my permission is asked, and you don't make a profit off of it in any way. If profit IS made, I just ask that some is thrown back at me. Since you aren't going to be making and selling bumpers with your name on them, I don't think that part even applies!

1 condition. Pics or ban!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            It'll be $10,000 in small, unmarked bills to license the name. I'll also require the delivery of a purple R33 GT-R to my home, as well as a fully restored CB7 delivered to my beach house in Malibu... which I will also need you to provide for me, because I don't have one yet. Since you've been a long time member, I'll waive the standard fee of a Ferrari... I know, I'm too nice for giving discounts like that!

I don't mind the name being used, as long as my permission is asked, and you don't make a profit off of it in any way. If profit IS made, I just ask that some is thrown back at me. Since you aren't going to be making and selling bumpers with your name on them, I don't think that part even applies!

I am not making profit off of it deeve.....but I am sure it will bring more attention to the site. Thank you so much for letting me do this.

and Tom- yes its the same guy that is doing my car (well its his friend doing the airbrushing)

once again Deeve I LOVE YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Im getting excited now..

and when its done, I will get pictarssssssssss

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

If you want to send the R33 my way anyway... I won't hold it against you...

Comment

ehhhh.. oops...
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

I'll let it slide, Brandon. Plus, you're taking care of me

Comment

If you want to send the R33 my way anyway... I won't hold it against you...
                    shit if I had the money I would be buying me one first. But if I get a great deal on one, Im sure I can throw one your way

you said purple right...Ill make sure that you get your color

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

cb7tuner sponsored my shitty driving
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

not saying that hondaaccordgirl is a tramp at all but when I picture this on her bumper in my mind all i invision is a "tramp stamp" style tattoo! But I deffintaly want to see pics!

Comment

very nice

hell yah do it girl, I wanna see pics as well then you need to go boosted and hook your charge piping up!

Im excited for ya!
                          Last edited by drummersteve7; 06-01-2008, 01:05 PM.
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182
                            not saying that hondaaccordgirl is a tramp at all but when I picture this on her bumper in my mind all i invision is a "tramp stamp" style tattoo! But I deffintaly want to see pics!

wow....it will be on the top part of my back bumper, along the top going from the drivers side to passenger side

not like on mustangs where it says "mustang" on the back back..

get what im saying?

Nicole
                            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

more like the 5th gen preludes that have "PRELUDE" on the top part of em?
                              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

just get deev to autograph your butt, now that would be sick.

Comment

Working...
                                X