Mouse pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mouse pads

Okay if you guys want to get a Mouse pad group buy goin, we can. One prob i have a jdm cb7 pic that scott gave me, but its in the cobalt blue color. (see pic below, in actual size) If i can get some one to Change the color of it, via PHOTOSHOP and do a really good job, and keep it at high resolution. We can have different colored cb7s. White, green, black, rosewood, red. Whatever.

and here are some other samples. maybe i can do some just plain, CB7 tuner ones in black and red. i dunno, you all decide. They cost 10 dollars, but after shipping and paypal fees, its 15 dollars shipped. takes 1 week.
    I know they dont look that great in the pics, but its because they are kinda shiney, and when the flash hits them, it makes them look like that. But in real life they are BADASS!

Okay if you want to take on the task of RE doin the colors, you have to email me, because the pics is like 2mbs, and i cant seem to get it hosted any where. naresjuan@earthlink.com

H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Buddy I don't know what you're on, but........

They look badass even in the pics!!!! hehehe

If you can make that JDM CB3 in pewter grey metallic w/ black bumpers, then count me in..hahahahaha I'll try to photoshop one, see how I do... Oh and I already have the pic, don't worry..

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

If anybody is wondering who Scott is, well, its me!

Anyways, I can phatdoughnut here. He is a good guy who wont screw you over or anything.

Comment

www.cafepress.com

You can get one-off mousepads, or just about anything else you want (want your car on a coffee mug?)

Comment

Are you making them your self?

Comment

too bad i dont need a mouse pad.. I have the one that doesnt have the ball...

Comment

eh, fine, no one wants one... you guys suck at representing Cb7tuner.com
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

We want T-Shirts !!! lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                Frost White Member 13
                My Ride
                "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Working...
                X