Such a rare car but yet a tragic one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a rare car but yet a tragic one.

Well this owner turned into a race car and yeah this car is fairly rare in this part of the country. My dad has an old ad from 1979 advertising it as well.

The person selling it wants 3,000 and he has all the original parts which I am willing to bet will be a pain in the ass to re-install considering he turned into a race car.

Mazda RX3

Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

shit i would buy that, fix it up, and through a f20c, rb26, 3 rotor, 2jzgte or some other powerfull motor and use it for race. it looks pretty sick tho.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

looks like is its been sittin for a while
      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

If you've got the money to buy it, go for it.

Like QuickAngel said, you could throw in a nice motor and have yourself an awesome track car!

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

There are a few of those that race at Atco... also all-out race cars. Obnoxiously loud rotaries too!

I agree, it's a shame. They can be made to look really nice. They're very popular cars to tune in Australia, I've heard. I've seen pics of some truly beautiful ones over there.

Comment

Wow. If I had the money, Id get that in a heartbeat.
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

I'd love to see a full restoration, only with a turbo 13b in it (just stock... but the newer one...)

Comment

3k can also get you some nice nissan/datsun cars like the 510's, 240's
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

but it and make it a sleeper.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Working...
                  X