Someone just stole 504.61$ from me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone just stole 504.61$ from me!

I just logged onto my bank account to check how much money was deposited from work tonight and I see this transaction on the 28th of May called "Miscellaneous item/ 5004.61$" I'm so pissed right now I was meant to write a check tonight of the amount of 1200$ to put on the credit card but now I won't be able to put this much and I'll have to contact my bank as soon as they open in the morning. Fucking bastards.
    NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Damn im sorry to hear that..

that's why i don't leave alot of money in my bank..

i keep it in (--------------) <--- can't say
    because then everyone would know

most banks have like protection and shit like that
    talk to them

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris
      Damn im sorry to hear that..

that's why i don't leave alot of money in my bank..

i keep it in (--------------) <--- can't say
      because then everyone would know

most banks have like protection and shit like that
      talk to them
      They sure do and I'm pretty sure I'll get my money back but not for at least 2 weeks. They need to investigate and shit fucking hell.
      NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

yeah goodluck with that..

change ur pw or something. make sure you have no viruses on your computer
        they can get your loggin like that i guess..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

I know with my bank they can have that money back in minutes, they'll do the investigating after

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

thats one of my biggest fears....someone hacking me or stealing my account info and spending my cash. Even tho all banks are FDIC insured it just inconveniences you so much to get back YOUR money. Sorry to hear that bro

edit: Just checked my accounts to make sure everything is there
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
              I know with my bank they can have that money back in minutes, they'll do the investigating after
              Maybe they do I don't know actually this is the first time it happens to me. I hope they do give it back right away.

Originally posted by cvc7chris
              yeah goodluck with that..

change ur pw or something. make sure you have no viruses on your computer
              they can get your loggin like that i guess..
              It's not online that it happened. It's a debit card transaction. My card's code must've been cloned or something.
              NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

like when you pay them, its like that....
                but for a refund, take forever.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87
                  It's not online that it happened. It's a debit card transaction. My card's code must've been cloned or something.
                  hey man, i work ay RBC and there's been a bunch of scams like that going around lately. somehow, people are getting the PIN and account numbers and cloning the cards. we've already had to re-issue a ton of client cards and PIN numbers to people because we suspect there may be something going on.

and all the suspicious activity is getting traced back to Quebec.
                  Originally posted by deevergote.
                  And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R
                    hey man, i work ay RBC and there's been a bunch of scams like that going around lately. somehow, people are getting the PIN and account numbers and cloning the cards. we've already had to re-issue a ton of client cards and PIN numbers to people because we suspect there may be something going on.

and all the suspicious activity is getting traced back to Quebec.
                    That is fucking pissing me off right now. I'll have to go to the bank as soon as they open, miss a few hours of work, not sleep properly. I can't even put that 1200$ I wanted on the credit now that I don't even have that much. If it's someone from Quebec, it's probably not an original Quebequer :P they're way to dumb to achieve something like this. It's all about the immigrants man
                    NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

i read this thing in Readers Digest about how some dishonest cashiers at stores would scribble down CC numbers stuff so they can make their own purcheses on your cards..

Comment

the most secured place....is on your person ( IMHO )..and you carrying a concealed weapon....id suggest carrying no less than a .40 cal.

^ thats just my personal opinion...I dont fool around with banks anymore ( VERY BAD past experience ).

just like yours...but worst..( I got wiped out ...cleared account of $2,910.23 ) what I had saved...it was gone. they investigated FIRST..then contacted me almost 3 weeks later..and they sent me a check for $2910.13 along with a letter of apology...they canceled out the wrong account WTF.

so I closed out my account with ( ********** bank )

never again to deal with a bank. :

so..I keep money on me. along with a .45

( Im halfway paranoid ) past events lead to that!
                        Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 05-29-2008, 08:19 AM.
                        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Keep money under the matre fuck banks

Comment

This happened to me about 3 months ago when someone stole my credit card number somehow. Bought like $600 worth of crap. First Tennessee (my bank) reimbursed the next business day, then investigated.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Ok false alarm people. It was a check I deposited about 2 weeks ago that this guy I work for wrote. Apparently it didn't get accepted because he didn't have funds on his account at that moment. I'm still pretty pissed since it's pay day and he owes me another amount that as it seems he won't even be able to provide.
                              NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Working...
                              X