KIRA PHOTOSHOOT with friends NEW CAM ^_^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KIRA PHOTOSHOOT with friends NEW CAM ^_^

my friend scored a DSLR (or whatever) for dirt cheap, and let me play around with it.

I know its still stock, but w/e. its sexy

I fucking love this color!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

fuzion.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
      fuzion.
      werd.

Peach slush with jelly is ftw.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

How high is full coverage?
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

cheetah's totally nude...
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
            How high is full coverage?
            way too high.

Comment

its high cus hes young, VERY young. im assuming you pay somewhere around 2k or more a year for full coverage danny? also assuming that the car is registered under your name and your the primary driver.
              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                its high cus hes young, VERY young. im assuming you pay somewhere around 2k or more a year for full coverage danny? also assuming that the car is registered under your name and your the primary driver.
                yep yep and yep.

Comment

yay for stock vehicles. shall out post pictures of my parents lexus?
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    please so.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                      heres the thing, this ISNT my parents car, this is MY car, which is why IM posting it. So what if its stock? How many people on here post pictures of their STOCK CB7s? Heres another thing, I CANT afford to mod the damn thing so its going to STAY stock for a while. and I'm going to keep posting pictures of a STOCK 350z until it is modded. If you dont want to see a stock 350z then dont look at any of my picture threads. Some people post up what they have because they want to share with others what makes them happy. Why the fuck would i keep looking at the thousands of CB7s on here when we've all seen what can be done with them over and over and over again. Why post up one JDM cb7 when StickyDilJoe already posted his? Why post up a show CB when Jed has already posted his? Why post a Turbo CB7 project when chessboxer, Eric AND accord_exr33 has theirs up? Why post up another stock CB when EVERY OTHER MEMBER ON HERE HAS ALREADY? Because people post up what they work for, and their proud for what they have and they want to share it with others. I understand that concept.

So if you want, go ahead and make a thread dedicated to you're parents lexus, if you're proud of your parents, if it makes you happy, go for it! Hell, I made a thread when my parents first got their showroom new KIA sorento. Because I was happy for them, and I was proud of them, from one old beater to another, to finally having a brand new car.

Don't tread on others dreams.
                      Last edited by lil_dcb7; 05-29-2008, 03:29 AM.

Comment

i would like to see some in car videos of the speedo, while you rip on it. do you plan on taking it to the track ever? stock, if you can drive, should be able to get a lowish 14, maybe even a high 13 ya? or are you not the racing type?
                        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
                          i would like to see some in car videos of the speedo, while you rip on it. do you plan on taking it to the track ever? stock, if you can drive, should be able to get a lowish 14, maybe even a high 13 ya? or are you not the racing type?
                          Im not really into drag. The only drag strip we have in SD is the eighth mile.. I really want to start autoXing, as i hear the FMR platform is a good platform to track.

I will definately have some videos soon of it at an autox event.

Comment

prepare to start buying/upgrading parts. auto-cross is very hard on vehicles lol
                            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

yo danny, do those people still go to those meets at fuzion?

i only went there once with jaime and gary i think and we didnt look like we fit in.. hahah.

Comment

Working...
                              X