My girlfriend's parents are freaking out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girlfriend's parents are freaking out

little prelude - my girlfriend (grace N.C.), shes an amazing daughter, shes incredibly smart, gets amazing grades, isn't disrespectful, absolutely beautiful, doesn't come home after curfew, doesn't drink/smoke (well drinks, rarely), doesn't steal, always puts others before her...she is a very, very good kid.

i know my parents would be in heaven if she was their daughter.

anyway..so apparently her dad FREAKED out on her earlier tonight, completely over reacted and told her that she "isn't a part of the family anymore. as soon as she graduates highschool shes out on the street. you're stupid and you don't deserve anything. you contribute nothing to this house, all you do is live here and spend time with your boyfriend." ect, ect. for NO real reason. i mean yeah sure, her rooms REALLY messy, but she spent all day cleaning it today, and she practiced her violin today as well. her grades have slipped a little since she met me, but they're all still A's...she scored perfect on the math portion of the GHSGT(georgia high school graduation test), shes got good enough grades to go to some of the top colleges, shes really looking into NYU, she has been getting to sleep later in the night aswell lately. she doesn't talk back to her parents, and when they say something she listens...shes an AMAZING daughter...and she isn't living in a bad environment either, her family is very well off.

she called me crying, i have never heard her this cry this badly over anything. i'm kinda freaking out.

as of right now, we think the day she graduates highschool she has to find a place to live for that summer, her dad won't have anything to do with her, she won't have a family anymore...

i mean..me and her plan on starting our own family...but neither of us thought it would have to be started like this..

this is insane though. her dad is a really cool guy, this is the last thing i'd ever expect to come from him.

i mean, we've got a guest bedroom here, i told her she always has a place here...just in case her dad tells her to get out right now..

i really think he over reacted...and is going to come to her tomorrow and apologize....but i really cannot believe this...

does anyone have any advice? i know what i posted isn't really much to give someone advice, but anything can help.

here's a picture of the two of us. (we're on the right)

shes got me head over heels (and it's mutual )
    Last edited by npor; 05-27-2008, 12:05 AM.

fucking crazy ass parents my gfs mom is like that too she goes off about stupid shit its rediculous. and we've been dating for a year and a half and they treat our relation ship like shes 16 and in hs. It pisses me off to no end sorry to hear about your troubles just keep your chin up and tell her to do the same make sure you push her to keep doing well in school cause if she does worse it will only make your situation worse.
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

wow, shes very cute, im sure theres got to be some reasoning with her parents??
      ..[CB7][STAR]..
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Wow, that is fucked up. My parents put up with my lazy-ass and have no intentions of kicking my ass to the curb, ever.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

something mustve happened to her dad and he took his anger out on her. i doubt he'll put someone as respectful as her out on the street. just wait until tomorrow and see what happens.
          [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

we both think the same thing, apparently hes going through some things right now as well...i'm just very very eager for tomorrow to come..i'm actually awaiting her phone call...

she said she was afraid her dad was going to go into her bathroom and throw all her makeup and stuff away...so shes putting all of it into her room for tonight...

but it doesn't take nearly 30 minutes to do that...so i'm kind of getting worried...

i text'd her and no response..

Comment

i would approach the dad.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

sounds like he doesn't like you...dad's are really close to there daughters and when their little girl ain't little anymore and starts spending time with another guy besides him they start to worry..than they start to notice little things here and there..like grades and no chipping in on food....whatever the case my be he sees your messing her up so he's taking it out on her and he really thinks by being like that to her she'll turn around and try to make things right with him by spending less time with you...even thou he's not saying i don't like him his actions may say it all

just be there for her..something pissed him off we don't know what but just be there for her show her you'll help her out you'll take care of her maybe her dad will see your no joke that his little girl is in good hands......

i don't know why he'll flip like that if she's a perfect kid.....like i said something drove him to that point....either she's not telling you why or you didn't post it because its personal..but hey its cool..no sweat don't freak she has you...you sound like a good guy to me...

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                  i would approach the dad.
                  saying what?

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                  sounds like he doesn't like you...dad's are really close to there daughters and when their little girl ain't little anymore and starts spending time with another guy besides him they start to worry..than they start to notice little things here and there..like grades and no chipping in on food....whatever the case my be he sees your messing her up so he's taking it out on her and he really thinks by being like that to her she'll turn around and try to make things right with him by spending less time with you...even thou he's not saying i don't like him his actions may say it all

just be there for her..something pissed him off we don't know what but just be there for her show her you'll help her out you'll take care of her maybe her dad will see your no joke that his little girl is in good hands......

i don't know why he'll flip like that if she's a perfect kid.....like i said something drove him to that point....either she's not telling you why or you didn't post it because its personal..but hey its cool..no sweat don't freak she has you...you sound like a good guy to me...

no i didn't leave anything out..and i know everything that goes on, because we're together literally every day...it might be what you said at the beginning of your post...i don't know...

i mean. he's gone through some serious things lately...but even though the things hes gone through are very serious...that still doesn't give him the okay to go take it out on her...i mean of all people, her? it doesn't make any sense.
                  Last edited by npor; 05-27-2008, 12:02 AM.

Comment

theres always hard time...
                    as long as one of you doesn't give up than everything should work out......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

everything will be alright tomorrow. i'm sure he's probably telling her why he did what he did and he's sorry so that's why she didn't text you back yet. just keep your head up man.

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                        saying what?

no i didn't leave anything out..and i know everything that goes on, because we're together literally every day...it might be what you said at the beginning of your post...i don't know...

i mean. he's gone through some serious things lately...but even though the things hes gone through are very serious...that still doesn't give him the okay to go take it out on her...i mean of all people, her? it doesn't make any sense.
                        saying everything, what else?
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
                          everything will be alright tomorrow. i'm sure he's probably telling her why he did what he did and he's sorry so that's why she didn't text you back yet. just keep your head up man.

i really hope so...

didn't someone else go through a similar problem on here? danny i think is his name? just got the black 350Z

Originally posted by wed3k
                          saying everything, what else?

oh...i thought you ment in a different way

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                            ^^ i really hope so...

didn't someone else go through a similar problem on here? danny i think is his name? just got the black 350Z
                            yeah. danny. not sure what the outcome was but he seems to be doing fine now. just keep calm.

Comment

i don't know if the parents think you're a bad influence or not but sheesh. that is totally uncalled for. everything happens for a reason i'm sure this just means you two will be closer together now, since this happened. suck it happened this way but what was said is now said and theres not really anything he could say that could take that kinda pain away. just be there for her when she needs it is all you can do man.
                              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                              X