neeeeeeed help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

neeeeeeed help

okay people i kno we have some smart asses on here so i need a biiiiiig favva can sum-1 please give me a report on cloning i need it today i thank u sooooooooooooo much

c'mon people i know yall r smart

Comment

Google it.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

nooooooo i need a report on cloning not info c'mon yall

Comment

I think he means google for the report, you can find complete reports on the net waiting for you to print off.
          1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - The new project
          1991 Honda Accord - Point A to point B car
          2006 Kawasaki Z1000 - The toy

Comment

Re: neeeeeeed help

Originally posted by wunda who
            okay people i kno we have some smart asses on here so i need a biiiiiig favva can sum-1 please give me a report on cloning i need it today i thank u sooooooooooooo much
            Sorry I don't speak type-r....what the fuck did you just say; I forgot my sTuNnA decoder ring
            No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

is it 4 school??

My Ride

Comment

Write it yourself. Its not hard

Comment

www.cheater.com should have it if they still exist... Still, just do it yourself. Imagine all the time you waste trying to just 'get' one... you could just write it! Cloning is so damn controversial that there's a ton of info on it. If you need books, just go to Amazon.com, find some interesting books (preferably out of stock ones) and say you used them. Then just find the info on the internet and fake your bibliography. Works every time

Comment

Working...
                  X