today's ownerage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by br0nx finest
    wtf, i'm scared to own my own car by doing that.
    yea, u should see the scars on my bumper. the other day i didnt put my e-brake up enuf and my car slid 10 ft and was saved by the camry (good thing it has a rubber bumper, so no scratches or marks) and i dont leave it in gear, horrible experiences...

like when my dad left it in gear and i started the car, let out the clutch and it hopped foward and hit our ford bronco...sigh.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i am holdin down dat BX style down here in FL

about 2 years ago some fucking drunk backed up in to my boyz mazda and the drunk got out yelling at him ........ to bad he didnt expect 6 heads to pop out da car and 5 outa the car behind us lolz we beat his ass took 400 bucks he had on him to fix the car and found a half a OZ in his pocket those were da good ol days

Comment

Originally posted by Jay187
        i am holdin down dat BX style down here in FL

about 2 years ago some fucking drunk backed up in to my boyz mazda and the drunk got out yelling at him ........ to bad he didnt expect 6 heads to pop out da car and 5 outa the car behind us lolz we beat his ass took 400 bucks he had on him to fix the car and found a half a OZ in his pocket those were da good ol days
        bx, thats whats reallllllly good. thats how we do it up here haha.

half an oZ dayum, i would've been good2go.

lol damn wed3k, i see why you needed a paintjob now. i guess i'm lucky to have an automatic .
        '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
        -'93 BRP LX 4AT
        -'92 AGP LX 5MT
        -'93 AGP EX 4AT
        10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

waaaaaaaaa u dun kno

Entrence to junk yard...$1
          New headlight...$80
          New bumper...$20
          $299 dollaz left over and half a oz to smoke with your boyz ... Price less

Comment

^true story.

what junkyard are you talking about tho, an NY one?

Prev CBs:
            -'93 BRP LX 4AT
            -'92 AGP LX 5MT
            -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

na it was out here come to think of it i think da only time i went to a junk yard n ny was when i was 4 lolz i am only 17 now tho and i cant wait till i hit 18 to go rite back up to my beloved ny

Comment

you moving back up? we should have a welcome back party. not in a ma$e kinda way tho. lol.

i hate florida, it owned my life actually. my cousin (like the one i chilled w/the most) was dragged down there, as well as a model diva that i used to be with (who was still a virgin, only because i just met her, was with her for like 2 months be4 she left) was also dragged down there. << she was in the lumidee vid, and the lean back vid as well. no pics on pc, sorry tho.

damn florida owned me.
                :owned:

just for the record, fuck that chick tho. i got a better one.

just in case she reads this. (don't wanna get owned-yeah fuckin right).

Prev CBs:
                -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

not to jack a thread but I just hate it when most of these chicks act like they are gods gift to me and their shit dont stink. I tell em off in a minute and keep it movin.

Comment

^ word up

ya yo i might go back before i turn 18 but to live n nj wit my grandma but either way i know as soon as i turn 18 i am moving back up north

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                      not to jack a thread but I just hate it when most of these chicks act like they are gods gift to me and their shit dont stink. I tell em off in a minute and keep it movin.
                      word, thats what it is. i don't fuck with concieted chicks, no time for it. i love a chick who knows that ain't shit to be concieted about... someone who keeps shit real, like yeah i know i'm good but i ain't god. or whatever, can't really explain this in words.

nah h22, you aint jackin nothing meng. participate bro, i don't give a fuck. this is like a mini chat room. lol.
                      Originally posted by Jay187
                      ^ word up

ya yo i might go back before i turn 18 but to live n nj wit my grandma but either way i know as soon as i turn 18 i am moving back up north
                      word meng, north is where its at. fuck jerZ tho, i was out there temporarily, hated it. bishes are sweeeeeeet out there, and its less competition, them bitch ass rich cats with "hot" cars have NO game. they only get materialistic girls, who i wouldn't evAr fuck with anyways, i could take those girls from them (been there, done that).

but yeah, come back up here... you could roll w/me, and 91ACCORDSIR. haha.

on another note, wow, i'm tired. first day of work was today. lol. i ain't used to working. <<18yo, spoiled, and working now to help out and get $ for mods/college. i like working tho, it has a good feeling.

Prev CBs:
                      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                      -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

they sure can cackslob a broke brutha though

Comment

[i]

on another note, wow, i'm tired. first day of work was today. lol. i ain't used to working. <<18yo, spoiled, and working now to help out and get $ for mods/college. i like working tho, it has a good feeling. [/B]
                          working sux, i was about to quit from working with my boss on the weekend, i hate his guts. but nothing 5 minutes on the punching bag couldnt take car of...i even took a hammer at the bag, i was THAT mad.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

lolz man i been trying to get a fucking job FL sucks aint no jobs and every thing pays cheap as fuk any ways

only reason i might move to NJ is to live wit grandma while i get my shit str8 and what not but mostlikly ill move in wit my cuzin n da heights n ny. cuz this shit out hea is corny as fuck fucking skools the hall ways are out doors and shit when it rains u get wet when its hot u burn pure gayness

Comment

Working...
                            X