today's ownerage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today's ownerage.

well i was going to make a left, and the guy behind the second car at the light got impatient and tried to bail out, after i was past him. he was a few seconds early and hit my rear qtr panel.

here's a diagram.

'93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

make him pay for it he should have been goin a distance where he could have stopped . He hit you remember you didnt hit him.

Comment

Depends if he had to yield on the left.

Comment

Didnt see the diagram

Comment

why were u in the middle of 2 lanes?

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Its like that road near the forum and you have to floor it to beat people

Comment

Looks like he made a left from the right lane... Normal in NYC. I HATE city driving! I drove through NYC for the first time about a month ago on a Saturday afternoon... never again! I almost had my ass handed to me by a couple cabbies. Those guys are nuts!

Comment

Yeah you must have been in down-town then those cabbies a shit wreckless bro. They dont obey any traffic signals whatsoever im starting to think they are just out to play bumpercars. watch out for them at the most. thats why they put the bumper crashguards in the front to fuck up everyone elses car.

Comment

One fucker passed me on the shoulder! I swear he was on the sidewalk...

Comment

yeah I seen that one too happen when i went to the busstop . I notice that most of em dont use their signals they floor it wherever they go and the shit that amuses me where in the hell are they speeding too?

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      i was more towards the right. but the second lane turn is legal because there wasn't a left only lane. and i was already up past the intersection actually i fucked that diagram up. sorry being nervous and mad right now isn't helping.

Prev CBs:
                      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                      -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

besides all the what did you say to the guy was there an accident report did you call in the authorities i hope not . Cause you know how insurance is noone wins owneage all around.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                          besides all the what did you say to the guy was there an accident report did you call in the authorities i hope not . Cause you know how insurance is noone wins owneage all around.
                          i told him, i'd like his name/bus. card (co. car)/nys drivers id #, in case i wanted to make a case out of this. no police called, well he was about to (because i jumped out with a mini bat), but yeah insurance = ownage so i avoided it.

Prev CBs:
                          -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                          -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                          -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

Damn thats crucial id be about to do the same all dumbass drivers should be shot. Make him pay i mean bleed him dry out the ass and make him take it like a champ if its a bitch and shes cute fuck her brains out lol j/k

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
                              i told him, i'd like his name/bus. card (co. car)/nys drivers id #, in case i wanted to make a case out of this. no police called, well he was about to (because i jumped out with a mini bat), but yeah insurance = ownage so i avoided it.
                              @ bat.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X