thinking about gettin me a CB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thinking about gettin me a CB

wasnt sure itf i posted in the right section of the forum but screw it....its been a while since i last got on here, i got rib of my cb about 3 to 4 months ago.... i never got it running, and i had to get rid of it due to money issues... but now i got a good job... i work for a honda dealership....anywayyyyys... the other day i was drivin down the lot and i saw this green CB, its like that turqiuouse greenish color they come in and it was MINT.. no dents no scratches, interior is tan, its a 93 special edition with 136k...
    i was like damn thats nice....so im gonna talk to the used car dept of the dealership too see if they can cut me a deal, i saw that car.... i had a vision.....what does everybody think.....keep it the color it is.... get me some championship white 4 lug ITR rims, and a bout a 2 inch drop... thats all i could picture because i want to use the accord as a daily not my toy..i wanna leave all the guts... a/c , p/s even cruise control... my del sol is gutted and summer is a pain in the ass in texas when you dont have a/c....anybody have any insight???

Ah, sounds like an Arcadia Green Accord. I say go for it! Arcadia Green accords always look sexy with white rims!
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

yea thats the color...arcadia green... it has tan interior... i wanna get some black interior ...but im gonna stop dreamin and knock on wood so this car doesnt get sold..

Comment

SE's dont come in arcadia green.......just sayin

correct me if I am wrong

Nicole
        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

possibly brittney blue green like mine

my ride

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl

correct me if I am wrong
            EDIT: I'm wrong.
            Last edited by foamypirate; 05-24-2008, 12:04 PM.
            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
              Arcadia Green accords always look sexy with white rims!

Arcadia Green Accords look sexy PERIOD!!

I'd say definitely get it! Post up some pics WHEN (not if) you buy it!

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
                You're wrong. I see them all over the place.
                Not SE's they came ina few select colors, Arcadia was not, there was a dark green, gold and blue, maybe a silver don't remember.

Ralphe's car was the same color
                wat?

Comment

Hmm...I may be confusing them for EXs...but I swear a girl at my high school had an Arcadia Green SE...

Comment

i don't think the se came in arcadian green. i only see dark green se's. he could be talking about the 93 10th anniversary accord that came in arcadian green as well as other colors for the 10th anniversary edition accords.
                    Last edited by peteypete; 05-24-2008, 12:07 PM.
                    my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                    MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Ah, yes. That's what it was. I remember now, actually.

Comment

i think honda and acura had a hard on for the forest green for the special edition cars around 92-95 lol. Most of the SE's that i see are forest green on the accords and the integras. The 2 integra specials i had were both forest green and the guy down the street who bought his after he saw mine was same green too.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl

correct me if I am wrong
                          Yeah they did.

You is wrong.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

i have visions of ditching my accord for a really clean one but then id have to do all the modifications all over again especially replace all the bushings and balljoints.

my car just feels beat, need a virgin.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                              my car just feels beat, need a virgin.

not beat......i think your just to use to it now lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X