Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilary's last straw

this just in, HILARY IS OUT!!!!!

if you dont know why, then google clinton, keith olgermann, and assassanation, then you'll get the whole picture

you MUST research yourself to understand what a crucial blunder(and downright fucking stupid) to reference such a comment like that from her mouth

and to make matters worse, this is not the first time.......

i always knew she was crazy, but damn man......someone cant be THIS INSANE
    "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

I don't care one way or the other about which one wins but I will say this, what I have just read makes me wonder about Hillary This was her answer to the question of whether she should drop out of the race.

Originally posted by Hillary Clinton
    My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. I don't understand it.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

THANK YOU

all i wanna know is: WHERE WAS THE APPOLOGY??????

nevermind whats she thinking, i knew she was crazy and on a lunatic fringe w/her international healthcare BS, not to mention her enormous comments that screw up her creditability, and the fact that JUST TO MAKE HERSELF LOOK GOOD, she would back up a RIVAL, AT THE EXPENSE OF OBAMA

this chick has no tact, was she even considering that fact if obama wins, she could hold VP now????

WELL THATS OUT THE DOOR, LOL!!!!!!
      "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

lolpolitics
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by m-tec93accord
          THANK YOU

all i wanna know is: WHERE WAS THE APPOLOGY??????

nevermind whats she thinking, i knew she was crazy and on a lunatic fringe w/her international healthcare BS, not to mention her enormous comments that screw up her creditability, and the fact that JUST TO MAKE HERSELF LOOK GOOD, she would back up a RIVAL, AT THE EXPENSE OF OBAMA

this chick has no tact, was she even considering that fact if obama wins, she could hold VP now????

WELL THATS OUT THE DOOR, LOL!!!!!!
          She apologized.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Worl...3/5653796.html

Still, politicians are supposed to be much better about what they say. Especially when it is something that sounds as harsh as this.
          Last edited by Tnwagn; 05-23-2008, 10:16 PM.

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by wafflefries
            lolpolitics
            lawlpolitics x2
            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Working...
            X