Things that make you go MMMMMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things that make you go MMMMMM

I did the math on the Paul McCartney - Heather Mills divorce. After 5 years of marriage, he paid he $49 million.

Assuming he banged her every night during their 5 year relationship, it ends up costing him $26,849 per lay, not counting attorney,s fees and court costs.

On the other hand, Elliot Spitzer's call girl Kristen charges $4000 an hour. Crazy, right?

But........

Had Paul McCartney employed Kristen for 5 years, he would've paid $7.3 million for an hour of sex every night for 5 years (a savings of $41 + million)

Value-added benefit : A 22 year old hot baben no begging, no coaxing, never a headache, wide open menu, ability ti put BOTH legs around you, no bitching and complaining or "to do" lists. Best of all, she leaves when you're done, and comes back the next day, ready for another round. All at 1/7th the cost, with no legal fees.

Is it just me, or is it better to rent?
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

I look at the companionship aspect of a relationship more seriously than I do the "pleasure object."

I'd rather pay once, and have someone to cook my lazy ass some food, and get a little pleasure a few times a week.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Wow, way to put things in perspective.

I'd MUCH rather rent....

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
        I look at the companionship aspect of a relationship more seriously than I do the "pleasure object."

CB7Tuner's Official Heart throb.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate

I'd rather pay once, and have someone to cook my lazy ass some food, and get a little pleasure a few times a week.

lol....but how much companionship can there be if she asked for 49$ million after 5 years? somehow I'm not seeing the love there.

RENTING FTW!

....good analysis btw

Comment

Well, I don't exactly have 49 million to give to anyone.
            Originally posted by sweet91accord
            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

lol....good point

I feel like the only girl that would have a relationship with me for my money is my car....because she's the only one who seems to get any of it

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                I did the math on the Paul McCartney - Heather Mills divorce. After 5 years of marriage, he paid he $49 million.

Assuming he banged her every night during their 5 year relationship, it ends up costing him $26,849 per lay, not counting attorney,s fees and court costs.

On the other hand, Elliot Spitzer's call girl Kristen charges $4000 an hour. Crazy, right?

But........

Had Paul McCartney employed Kristen for 5 years, he would've paid $7.3 million for an hour of sex every night for 5 years (a savings of $41 + million)

Value-added benefit : A 22 year old hot baben no begging, no coaxing, never a headache, wide open menu, ability ti put BOTH legs around you, no bitching and complaining or "to do" lists. Best of all, she leaves when you're done, and comes back the next day, ready for another round. All at 1/7th the cost, with no legal fees.

Is it just me, or is it better to rent?
                ROFL i'm not even gonna start on you gemini. You ALREADY KNOW.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Originally posted by FDAccord
                  ROFL i'm not even gonna start on you gemini. You ALREADY KNOW.
                  LOL......whats crackin' my Cambodian homie?
                  You already know im crazy bro but unfortunately i didnt write this(well i had to type it on my moto Q) but I do agree 100% in this case.
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Catch-22
                    lol....but how much companionship can there be if she asked for 49$ million after 5 years? somehow I'm not seeing the love there.

RENTING FTW!

....good analysis btw
                    putting it that way, sounds like she was renting him.....lol

My Members Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

so i guess those craiglist hoes are a good deal then

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                        so i guess those craiglist hoes are a good deal then
                        lol.....yeah dude, pretty much anything is better than a girl who charges $26,849 a lay! you could hire a fleet of craigslist hookers for that much...

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                          LOL......whats crackin' my Cambodian homie?
                          You already know im crazy bro but unfortunately i didnt write this(well i had to type it on my moto Q) but I do agree 100% in this case.
                          yeah you'd owe 49 million plus the 7.3 million.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

I go MMMM between some titties.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Nelson....you motor boatin' son-of-a-bitch

Dean, good break down. Good toss up though...$26k per lay or spend it elsewhere...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X