Did I just see a member on tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I just see a member on tv?

Hey, long-time no see. I'm sure no one noticed. I lurk more than I post.

So, I dunno if anyone was watching truelife: I have Schitzophrenia, but I just so happened to have caught it at the perfect time. Like ten minutes ago, there was this guy from West Chester, PA- his mom kicked him out, for what I assume is drug use( don't know, just started watching), anyway, the friend that came to pick him up to give him a place to live, was totally rocking a cb7.

I knew right from the shape of the sun roof and then from the open back door that it was a cb. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else saw it, and if they are a member here. I believe it was a white EX, with blue interior and no front bumper. Just wondering.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?- Epicurus

Uh so everybody that owns a cb is a member here? Unless it had mods (still a slim chance) I doubt its any body on here.
    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
      Uh so everybody that owns a cb is a member here? Unless it had mods (still a slim chance) I doubt its any body on here.
      Just because it doesn't have mods doesn't mean squat...they could still be on here
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
        he never made that statement once.

Comment

Originally posted by ExCoupe92
          he never made that statement once.
          I see tons of CB7's all of the time, none of them are members. Thats what Im trying to get to here.
          wat?

Comment

Not necessarily what I was saying, I was just asking if it was anyone on here. No reason to be standoffish.

With that said, I went to the truelife website and watched the clip again. The car is two tone split down the middle with primer grey on the passenger side, grey interior. I think maybe some bbs or enkei rims. Front passenger fender appears to be an aftermarket F1 fender. As I said, the front bumper was off, meaning maybe some work being done. also, kinda weird, the rear passenger quarter panel is a lighter shade grey and it has a shine, like clear coated paint to it, strange.

Again, just a friendly question. If I offended anyone by assuming that there were members in West Chester, please, let me know, I'll clear my post.

Edit: Here's the link

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1586145&vid=234704

it's about 51 seconds from the end of clip 5 of 6 "recovery is possible"
            Last edited by RHondatheHonda; 05-22-2008, 11:38 PM.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?- Epicurus

Comment

Id think if it was a member, they wouldve posted along time ago. You could search it out, but i doubt they were.

Also, there's a thread for "CB7's in the Media". Might check there too.

I saw one the other day in "Feast of Love". Very nice...gold, 9091, front half-mask, fogs...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I was watching episode also but my wife was talking and i was actually listening so I dont recall seeing a cb
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                X