cop turbule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cop turbule

ok today i was fuckin around in an old abounded parking lot. i was just siten there chillen with one of my buddys. well we desided to go get a set of old tires and get reded of them. so i did. i did o few e-brake slid then i started a going in a circle and i flord it and yenked the e-brake. and it start to just spin in the circle. this guy called th cops. yea i under stand that. but i dont understaned why he would say i ran in to his van. wtf. and now the cop thanks i did it. came and told my mom that i hit it. and the is not a srach on my car. i told him i would take the blame for the burn out. but that the guy could f#$@ him self about the van with dameg from a blue car. im is green.

The Race Car

dumbass liars
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

No offense or anything but please spell better.
      ps: that sucks about your situation. Keep fighting.
      My Car
      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

well hopefully the truth gets sorted out.

Comment

take pics of it as evidance(sp?)

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

ok of what my car or the road

The Race Car

Comment

the "hit areas"

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

why can't you spell? i'm not trying to be an ass about it, but obviously you know about it as you state it in your sig. English not your native tongue? dyslexic? in a big hurry? again, i'm not trying to bust your balls, i'm just trying to understand because your posts are difficult to read. i think Microsoft word would help you. later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

no i english is my native tongue. I have all ways had problume with spelling but i am working on it. it is a lot worise on the comp.

The Race Car

Comment

Originally posted by beerman987
                    no i english is my native tongue. I have all ways had problume with spelling but i am working on it. it is a lot worise on the comp.
                    lol...install this on your firefox and it will correct your spelling.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:3
                    DEVOTE

Comment

Peepol lik tha ashol with tha van r y r insuranse preemiums is so damm hi.
                      Greedy bastards!!

Comment

cut the man some slack he cant spell big deal
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Unless they actually come after you for it, i wouldnt sweat it. Your car is green, the damage to the van is blue. Plus your buddy was there. He's a witness.

And i to have a bit of a hard time reading your post. I dont mind it as much. Im sure a few of us are bitching, but like me, im letting you know so that you wont get bitched at. If you dont install anything like the link above, i would use Word first. Type up whatever you wanna say, spellcheck it, then copy+paste it here.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Firefox will underline your misspellings. Just click on it and it'll fix it. It looks like you've had too many beers, beerman!

But yeah, if the guy said you hit his van, have him prove it.

Comment

No, its genuine spelling. I dont wanna point out any personal troubles he might have, but ive seen it before.

Its ok bro. We do love you. We're just looking out for ya. But yeah, firefox will fix them. Word will only point out the mis-spelled words.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X