No announcement yet.

Dumbest Shit you been pulled over for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was my first car meet ever, me and 2 other buddies r crusin to the site, as soon as I pull in he hits the light, says he pulled me over for DIRTY LICENSE PLATEm, sayin o u guys with the lowered cars get the plate dirty from your muffler, I was like ok sir, he let me go, but, my plate was dirty from overspray..
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I got pulled over because "[my] car was old" ....wtf

then the cop kicked my rear bumper...who the hell does that...I should have kicked his bumper and see how he likes it. blah
      DEVOTE

Comment

call the cops on him^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire?
          call the cops on him^^^^
          i got a nice laugh out of this one

Originally posted by zack_odom
          Yummmmm. I'm going to go eat some Buddy Club sauce with my Mugen Spoon.

Comment

Dumbest shit----> I was on my way to kick it and got pulled over for a non working license plate light (that worked). He found my warrants, took me to jail and impounded my shit. I asked if I could use my cell and he says "no". Then he changes up and says "I bet you cant reach it anyway". I squirm to use my phone while he laughs and shit. Long story short I mastered the art of texting while in handcuffs. FUCK THE POLICE

Comment

I got pulled over for speeding but the cop was dyslectic or something so the ticket read doing 35 in a 44. I knew I'd beat it in court so I waited for the summons and sure enough it read doing 35 in a 44. When the judge read the charge aloud in court I just and pled not guilty. Thrown out. The judge also threw out some other guys ticket for going 93 in a 45 because the officer didn't show. I make a point of fighting every ticket I get because there's a 50/50 chance that I can beat it.
              "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
              "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
              ><((((º>

Comment

i got pulled over outside of Bloomington while coming back from Chicago once for doing, according to the ticket, 89 in a 55. I was in a rental car at the time and i got nabbed by a unmarked camero.

Comment

I got pulled over because I drive a Honda.
                  Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8
                    I got pulled over because I drive a Honda.
                    Sad, but true.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I got pulled over for going through a parking lot...realizing it wasn't the right one, and back out onto the other street. Got a ticket for "failure to use established exit," because the light at the intersection was red and he thought I was trying to avoid it.
                      Originally posted by sweet91accord
                      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

got pulled over for having worn out reflective paint between the letters on my license plate. the cop gave me a warning and told me to get new plates from the DMV.
                        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
                          got pulled over for having worn out reflective paint between the letters on my license plate. the cop gave me a warning and told me to get new plates from the DMV.

So, it's your fault that they have faulty paint on the plates? Hmmmm...

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                          X