No announcement yet.

Dumbest Shit you been pulled over for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"your tail lights are not working"..but when I came out and check they were working fine. Them he says, "well they were not a minute a go but have a good day"...wtf? Profiling at its best.
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
      "your tail lights are not working"..but when I came out and check they were working fine. Them he says, "well they were not a minute a go but have a good day"...wtf? Profiling at its best.
      i seriously think some cops have nothing better do and just enjoy pulling people over
      Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Driving an Acura.

It worked, now back into german engineering. I've learned my lesson

Comment

mi licence plate light being out.

funny thing is the cop was 2 cars ahead. pulled over, let the 2 car pass, got behind me, pulled me. then it came to my car getting searched. i stood aside while the cop's commanding officer talked to me. asking the same qestions 3 time within 5min.

heres the convo if you wish to read:

cop:"do you know why i pulled you over sir?"
          me:"no sir i dont."
          cop" your licence plate light is out."
          cop:" oh i didnt know that sir. thats probably why that light on my dash is for. letting me know one of the lights back there is out. but ill be getting it fixed tonight tho. im on my way to work."
          cop:"oh ok. thats fine. you have your licence, registration and proof of insurance?"
          me:"sure."
          (hand him my stuff.)
          cop:"ill be right back. just sit tight."
          me:"ok"
          -at this time he commanding officer pulls up. asks me if he can search my because he smelled something emmiting from my car. they let me off with a warning. i got to the gas station across the street and my licence plate lights were working. bastards.

Comment

ive gotten pulled over numerous times for tail lights being out, then when i got home there were on

but the 2 stupids things ive gotten pulled over for is

1. one time a cop pulled me over just to tell me how "illegal" my car was, but yet didnt give a ticket and i passed inspection as well

and

2. ive been pulled over so many times, with out a reason, hell one time me and my friend were skateboarding at this place, and the cop asked for my i.d and i told him it was in my car then he asked me to search it, so i got searched with out literally being pulled over, or being in the car....not to mention the times i some how got pulled over, while being parking in a parking spot

cops make no sense sometimes

To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves.

Comment

i must of only been going 5 above, got pulled over. officer asked for my insurance and "dogtags" (driver's license), then notices i have a radar scanner. he asked me "is that thing for me"?!.....$110 speeding ticket and three court dates. and these guys are suppose to protect us? sounds more like control to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                I was pulled over last night because the officer said my rear foglight was illegal. i pointed out that audis and volvos have them but he said mine was bright and stayed on although i can control it with a switch. i was also arrested last night for a supposed warrant from 2004 which i cleared that year. spent two hours in a cell fought the case this morning and won get this though i was never read my rights which i thought was supposed to do when you get cuffed maybe im wrong but that was my impression.
                they dont have to read them when u get cuffed. you can get cuffed anytime for " your safety and mine" but yes at some point they def shouldve been read to you.

Comment

Originally posted by floored
                  they dont have to read them when u get cuffed. you can get cuffed anytime for " your safety and mine" but yes at some point they def shouldve been read to you.
                  Yeah,,oh well he really had no reason to pull over in the first place. He didn't even give me a reason but when I asked him it was like he was trying hard to pin the fact that my light was illegal.

Fuck the Lakeville PD.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

ive been pulled over twice, right in front of my house for nothing. checked my license and insurance than left without giving a reason
                    FA1

Comment

Pulled over for having 1 of 2 license plate light bulbs burnt out. I was wondering how the hell did he notice driving behind me, these lights are not that bright even new? I think he just used it as an excuse while walking up to the car.

Also been pulled over on my 91 red Accord for loud exhaust. Was stopped at a light and cop was behind me, I slowly took off for this reason, but I guess it was still too loud for him. I turned off car soon as I pulled over, he had me start it again. I told him it's a whole in the exhaust, he said fix it. Never have, since it has no hole and is just larger piping, haven't had issue since.
                      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by joemomma
                        ive gotten pulled over numerous times for tail lights being out, then when i got home there were on

but the 2 stupids things ive gotten pulled over for is

1. one time a cop pulled me over just to tell me how "illegal" my car was, but yet didnt give a ticket and i passed inspection as well

and

2. ive been pulled over so many times, with out a reason, hell one time me and my friend were skateboarding at this place, and the cop asked for my i.d and i told him it was in my car then he asked me to search it, so i got searched with out literally being pulled over, or being in the car....not to mention the times i some how got pulled over, while being parking in a parking spot

cops make no sense sometimes
                        Sounds like this guy was trying to categorize you as a skateboarder that does drugs and was trying to find some in your car.
                        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Got a ticket for "following too closely" because the truck in front of me happened to not have brake lights. I stopped right before I hit him, but a cop was behind me and gave me a ticket. It was thrown out at court though.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i was driving on my way home... when i got to my neighborhood a cop pulls me over saying that im out here to smoke weed... wat a douche!!!! waisted 45 minutes of my time!!!!
                            The most influential people have influential friends i have none but peer pressure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                              mi licence plate light being out.

funny thing is the cop was 2 cars ahead. pulled over, let the 2 car pass, got behind me, pulled me. then it came to my car getting searched. i stood aside while the cop's commanding officer talked to me. asking the same qestions 3 time within 5min.

heres the convo if you wish to read:

cop:"do you know why i pulled you over sir?"
                              me:"no sir i dont."
                              cop" your licence plate light is out."
                              cop:" oh i didnt know that sir. thats probably why that light on my dash is for. letting me know one of the lights back there is out. but ill be getting it fixed tonight tho. im on my way to work."
                              cop:"oh ok. thats fine. you have your licence, registration and proof of insurance?"
                              me:"sure."
                              (hand him my stuff.)
                              cop:"ill be right back. just sit tight."
                              me:"ok"
                              -at this time he commanding officer pulls up. asks me if he can search my because he smelled something emmiting from my car. they let me off with a warning. i got to the gas station across the street and my licence plate lights were working. bastards.
                              Lmao i have the same exact thing happen to me

And i got pulled over cause he thought i was out past curfew. He thought i was 16. Then he wanted to search my car
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

i havent gottne pulled over much, only a couple of times where i had my front plate on the dash, even though when they pulled me over they didnt see it, i just pointed across the dash, n they let me go w/o saying anything else, I was suprised that it happened twice in a row, I guess they decided not to be assholes at those certain points

Originally posted by zack_odom
                                Yummmmm. I'm going to go eat some Buddy Club sauce with my Mugen Spoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X