Security+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Security+

Anyone have this cert yet? If so how hard was the test?

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Wow.... there are no Sec+ guys on here... Get ur game up guys....lol

Comment

I dont even know what it is.

I am going for LEED AP through the USGBC.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
      So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Thats cool....

But just so ya know..... CompTia Security+ for Windows Server 2003 is what I was talking about....lol.... I did the Network+ Certification last week. Out of 100 I only missed 1.... I was mad that I didnt get them all right....

Comment

nope, i dont have it. Where'd you take it - might be something I'd like to take. :P
          My Car
          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Well I went to take it about 30mins ago...... I got all of them right...!!!!... So Now I have my Net+ and Sec+.....If your going to do something like be System Admin or Network Admin... you should look in to the test.... I will put you up over friends and coworkers if that dont have it yet...

Comment

Pfft, who needs Certs? lol.

I'm hoping to follow in my brothers footsteps. He has Network+, CNA (Certified Novell Administrator...not a nurse!), MCSE, MCP, A+ and some others I can't remember.
              Originally posted by sweet91accord
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I'm working on my A+ cert. I've just started the whole cert process

Comment

Well as it stand now.... I have A+,CCNA,Net+,Sec+,MCDT, and I'll do my MCSA in a few weeks.... good=luck on that A+ man...lol It will be easy when you start take'n the test

Comment

Working...
                  X