No announcement yet.

2 Grand Needed??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the op already made his mind up and I hope it all works out for him wither way.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
      You suck at reading.. he asked how the op's uncle was. Then gave an example of his.
      His questions clearly reflect his own experience and nothing else.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

It depends on how he got into the situation and how he's trying to fix it. If he bought into too much knowingly, then maybe he needs to downgrade. If something's changed to where he can't pay it back, then yes, I'd consider giving him the money IF he's done everything in his power to pay it back. (And make sure he wants it, i.e. he's actually asking for it, not his sister trying to fix his problems behind his back) Now, if he's just sitting around and asking for money as a first resort, then maybe I'd reconsider.

But asking a bunch of strangers really won't help that much, only you know whether he's a good guy, he deserves it, his situation, and relationship with you. If he's in trouble, help him. Just cover your ass in the process.

Edit: If he's being suspicious I'd look into some kind of mortgage fraud, I know my neighbor was busted for it a few months ago...it's been happening all over here.

Comment

i'll update tomorrow guys...no need to disrespect one another bros

*Needs*
          -New shocks
          -Struts
          -Drop
          -Cleaning
          -New Tires/Wheels
          -New Window Tint
          -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Why couldn't he have gotten a loan?

Comment

can i borrow 2 grand?

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua
                LMAO that's the thing i fear. I dont wanna have beef with him cuz he's koo and if i do help out...and he doesn't pay back or whatever...there's beef...but if i dont help out...there's still beef. So idk hahaha idk anything.
                i dont see how there's gonna be beef.

just say these words..."im broke as well, i have bills to pay off as well."
                like a h22 swap bill
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

if he aint for 6 grand right now to pay on the house he will not have it to pay you back...plain and simply. The question is if you can live with the fact that its highly positive that you wont see a penny back?
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I say you should help out. I am always the one in the family who doesn't help out. Not because I am selfish; it's just the fact that I am the broke @ss college student in the family. But deep down inside, if I had it, I would help. Yea, I know it hurts sometimes, but think, you may need help someday. Good luck in your decision.

EDIT: I just did some more reading. If he is a selfish bastard who took/takes eveything for himself, leave him out in the cold.
                    Last edited by Straight Success; 05-19-2008, 09:52 PM.
                    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success
                      I say you should help out. I am always the one in the family who doesn't help out. Not because I am selfish; it's just the fact that I am the broke @ss college student in the family. But deep down inside, if I had it, I would help. Yea, I know it hurts sometimes, but think, you may need help someday. Good luck in your decision.

EDIT: I just did some more reading. If he is a selfish bastard who took/takes eveything for himself, leave him out in the cold.
                      werd, tell him to use a rubber next time. 6 children is like whoa.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet
                        Brother, you are in a tough spot. Call your uncle and tell him that your mother called, explained that he needs a loan, then ask him how he got in this predicament and how he plans on paying you back with interest, say an extra $100 for your trouble. (If he doesn't want to tell you how he got himself in this jam, don't loan him the money. Chances are if he won't explain how it happened, he won't pay you back.) Make him sign a contract. A notarized contract. If he defaults, take him to court. Don't feel guilty over pissing him off about it. You were cool enough to loan him a substantial amount of your hard earned money. He should pay it back as agreed. Will it set you back a little? Yeah, but you'll feel better having been there to help him out. Don't do it because he's family. Family will screw you everytime. Do it because you're a decent human being and it's a business deal with a small payoff.
                        see THIS is why I don't want to do business w/ family....because of what usually happens.

member's ride thread
                        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                        91 Accord SE 176k
                        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua
                          BTW...uncle has wife and 6 kids, supposedly in a nice 2 story house w/basement according to my sisters. Oh and 2 grand is only from me, he's asking other family members for probably 2 or maybe even 4 grand...Only thing I DONT KNOW is why/how he got his family into this situation.Sorry i didn't fully put out the whole story down. So i guess family first IMO. I'll have to risk it sheeit...
                          and also this little tidbit what you told us makes me hold strong on my opinion. If he has SIX kids and is asking ALL his family members for money, yet he doesn't say WHY? that's too fishy for me, I'm not gonna just hand over the money w/o an explanation why.

I mean if he or one of his kids had a medical complication that is life or death, that would sway me. But if I don't even know what the money is being used for I would hold it tight and keep it in the bank.

member's ride thread
                          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                          91 Accord SE 176k
                          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Money is still temporary. Youll make more.
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

hey DJ I'm cb7 Fam,can I borrow like $1500?

seriously, if you "loan" him money, might as well give it to him given this situation.

Comment

i voted keep your 2g but i say help him out but dont give himm the whole 2g give him like 500 or something...u would give him ur whole 2g then all of a sudden some shit comes up and u are gonna wish u had that 2g

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                                disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Working...
                                X