2 Grand Needed??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Grand Needed??

So lately my mom has been calling me saying that my Uncle (moms' older brother) needs 2 Grand to help out pay off house payments. Inside... my plans were destroyed...i said dammit...why? Cuz i was almost at 4 Grand saving for 6 grand for an H22. ...basically add 2 or 3 more months for me to save up to 6 Grand again...got-dammit. Should i go with "family first" or "Save for the 6 Grand."???
    Keep my 2 Grand?
    71.88%
    Help out with 2 Grand?
    28.13%

*Needs*
    -New shocks
    -Struts
    -Drop
    -Cleaning
    -New Tires/Wheels
    -New Window Tint
    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Originally posted by Djmoua
    So lately my mom has been calling me saying that my Uncle (moms' older brother) needs 2 Grand to help out pay off house payments. Inside... my plans were destroyed...i said dammit...why? Cuz i was almost at 4 Grand saving for 6 grand for an H22. ...basically add 2 or 3 more months for me to save up to 6 Grand again...got-dammit. Should i go with "family first" or "Save for the 6 Grand."???
    Fuck that, keep your money, you worked for it, not him. If he doesnt have enough money to pay for a house, he shouldnt live in a house. its that simple.

Comment

Dont lend friends/family money. What are his plans for his next house payment? IMO do not do it.

off topic 6k for h22 swap lol
      Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 05-19-2008, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Family first bro... You never know when you will need help one day... And if you stand and watch your uncle struggle when you have the ability to help, who's to say the same shit won't happen to you 10x worse? But I hope you make the decision you think is best...

Kenny
        Allison Stokke... Google her... Yeah

92 Accord Ex Sedan - Parting Out

H22 GT4088 CRX build coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
          Fuck that, keep your money, you worked for it, not him. If he doesnt have enough money to pay for a house, he shouldnt live in a house. its that simple.
          You think so??? i mean its not like i hate him or anything...he's a cool uncle and all but o btw my uncle lives there at the ten thousand lakes, has the house prices gone up or something???

*Needs*
          -New shocks
          -Struts
          -Drop
          -Cleaning
          -New Tires/Wheels
          -New Window Tint
          -Alot more lovin'

Comment

Not your problem bro. Really. Unless he has sold EVERYTHING he owns and has got a third job he dose not need your money. And still Not your problem.
            Last edited by Old School; 05-19-2008, 03:49 PM.
            Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

Originally posted by tickleMYelmo
              Family first bro... You never know when you will need help one day... And if you stand and watch your uncle struggle when you have the ability to help, who's to say the same shit won't happen to you 10x worse? But I hope you make the decision you think is best...

Kenny
              haha yeah that's the guilt i dont wanna have following me. but GAHHhhh my H dream!

*Needs*
              -New shocks
              -Struts
              -Drop
              -Cleaning
              -New Tires/Wheels
              -New Window Tint
              -Alot more lovin'

Comment

haha yeah that's the guilt i dont wanna have following me. but GAHHhhh my H dream!
                Its selfish for him to even ask that of you. Directly or indirectly.

Comment

BTW...uncle has wife and 6 kids, supposedly in a nice 2 story house w/basement according to my sisters. Oh and 2 grand is only from me, he's asking other family members for probably 2 or maybe even 4 grand...Only thing I DONT KNOW is why/how he got his family into this situation.Sorry i didn't fully put out the whole story down. So i guess family first IMO. I'll have to risk it sheeit...

*Needs*
                  -New shocks
                  -Struts
                  -Drop
                  -Cleaning
                  -New Tires/Wheels
                  -New Window Tint
                  -Alot more lovin'

Comment

i would say family first in most cases, but when you lend some family money they tend to forget you lent them money if you know what i mean. and they think they can get by because your family. if it was me i would keep it. i know guilt would be there and all but shit you worked hard for your money
                    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

BTW...uncle has wife and 6 kids, supposedly in a nice 2 story house w/basement according to my sisters. Oh and 2 grand is only from me, he's asking other family members for probably 2 or maybe even 4 grand...Only thing I DONT KNOW is why/how he got his family into this situation.Sorry i didn't fully put out the whole story down. So i guess family first IMO. I'll have to risk it sheeit...
                      hmmm your call man.. Just make sure he can explain to you how he wont get in this situation again and how he expects to be able to pay everyone back and the house payment in the future when he could not handle the house payment by himself. Good luck with w/e you choose

Comment

if you have him sign a notorized agreement that this is not a gift this is a loan and that you expect full payment back in "x" number of days or you have the right to take hime to court then go for it but if its just a gift then sorry! Don't do it

Comment

damn bud... i guess I was the only one saying family first... but now I've been thinking/reading waht everyones been saying... and uhhhh... ya... keep the money man... if he's that far in debt he needs to get a lawyer adn claim bankruptcy...
                          Allison Stokke... Google her... Yeah

92 Accord Ex Sedan - Parting Out

H22 GT4088 CRX build coming soon

Comment

dude, YOU worked HARD for that money, I wouldn't do it. I know he's in a time of need, but has he ever asked for something like this in the past? if he has and hasn't repaid his dues, then just say NO. People need to learn that they need to work hard for things in life. Nothing comes easy. Case in point your H22 swap. If you slaved all the hours at work for your money, and he just comes and simply asks and you give? Na, man. I would save your money.

Doesn't he have the option to take a loan or something? I know your Uncle's family and all but still, I just don't like doing business w/ relatives, esp. loaning money. Thats bad....it never turns out the way you want.

I watch a lot of Judge Judy so I see it a lot.

member's ride thread
                            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                            91 Accord SE 176k
                            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
                              Dont lend friends/family money. What are his plans for his next house payment? IMO do not do it.

off topic 6k for h22 swap lol
                              tahaha yeah not really 6k for the h22 swap...just really enough to do the h22 swap and other needs so that i can still get left over amount of money in the bank haha

*Needs*
                              -New shocks
                              -Struts
                              -Drop
                              -Cleaning
                              -New Tires/Wheels
                              -New Window Tint
                              -Alot more lovin'

Comment

Working...
                              X