CD5 tuner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD5 tuner

Sorry Deev or any other mod, Wasn't sure if I should post this in here or in other automotive (I know this section gets alot more viewers that could maybe help)

I posted a thread on cd5 tuner trying to get some help with a 95 accord but no one is really on there and have had no replys.

My Gma has a cd5 and when it rains the interior gets soaaaakkedd. I THINK its one of the seals on the driver side door, but there is three I could replace. I was trying to figure out if this is a common problem and which particular seal it would be.

They are all like 32 bucks so I'd like to know which one it was before buying the wrong one.

Help would be GREAT
    Last edited by apuforyou; 05-17-2008, 01:09 AM.

Get someone to squirt a hose over the car while your inside and you should be able to pin point where it's coming in

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
      Get someone to squirt a hose over the car while your inside and you should be able to pin point where it's coming in
      x2, I still need to get in my trunk and figure out where all the water is coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
        Yep. I would say its the inner door one the big main one that would cause quite a bit of leakage into the interior as my lil bro found out a few days ago in his corolla...Damn thing was flooded. But test with a hose to make sure where its comin from.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          Yep. I would say its the inner door one the big main one that would cause quite a bit of leakage into the interior as my lil bro found out a few days ago in his corolla...Damn thing was flooded. But test with a hose to make sure where its comin from.
          I didnt even see the thread, been quite busy moving out of school the last few days. I would do this though.
          -Mark-
          CB7
          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

CD5tuner is still pretty slow compared to this site. I haven't had the time to properly promote it as of late. Mark does 10 times more work over there than I do! (thanks Mark!)

Comment

I do what I can. I think we should start picking up more once the summer really starts. I just got out of school so I havent even really begun to think about what I need to do this summer with the car. First step will be having some money to spend!
              -Mark-
              CB7
              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Last time i was on CD5T(before today) was 04/06/08. Updated new posts...there was only 8 pages. I get that daily here.

Are you positive its the door seal and maybe not a leaky window? You'd be surprised how much water can get in through such tiny cracks.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                X