No announcement yet.

*Introduce Yourself : Noobie Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can see updates that ppl have posted but i don't see any new posts...
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by EJ8lvr
      You should come to the meet this weekend in CT.
      I SHOULD BUT I HAVE LOTS TO DO TO MY CAR BUT WHEN IS THE MEETING
      I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Originally posted by 90CB7DRIVA
        I SHOULD BUT I HAVE LOTS TO DO TO MY CAR BUT WHEN IS THE MEETING
        I wish i would have seen this yesterday...i think they were having problems with it again...but the meet was yesterday in Farmington, CT...it was an awesome time...wish you could have been there...maybe next time...

Comment

Family car wants to be a teen. Got a 92'Lx Wagon in what is grossly called "palmy" grey. Nothing but stock, but looks 100 times better than the Ford,Toyota, or other wagons!

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
          New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
          My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

welcome aboard and hope to see you this weekend...im sure youll get plenty of ideas from all the cb7's that are going to be there

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
            Originally posted by ACC0RD22
            no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
            So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

This is Schmeer, so when you see hondaaccordf22a, it me Schmeer. I know own a 92 honda accord Ex 5 spd. Love it, but poor to fix it. But i will be racing the stock thing for 10,000 dollar schlarship. So it's going to be cool. Hope to get it fixed up. Any one else own another honda product, go www.honda-acura.net great site.

Comment

Sup sup, I'm Greg.

From Detroit. Haha, Michigan Muscle, right?

I mostly got this cause I'm finally interested in fixing my car. Not just fixing, but maxing it out. I want this thing to fly.

Comment

hey whats up im brad from CT, i live right near travis (93accordexcoupe). i was at the northeast meet not too long ago and i loved the cars so much i just had to have one, im gunna be picking up a 91 lx 4dr pretty soon.

peace
                  Speed kills - save a life - drive a VW (i did and it saved me )

Comment

Originally posted by Atlastacb7
                    hey whats up im brad from CT, i live right near travis (93accordexcoupe). i was at the northeast meet not too long ago and i loved the cars so much i just had to have one, im gunna be picking up a 91 lx 4dr pretty soon.

peace
                    welcome man. nice to see the meets helped to convert you to thw world of cb7's..

Comment

reppin tdot ..

Hey guys new to this board not new to car tuning. Just sold my rex and I bought a 92 EX sedan.

Shes gonna be great just like my previous cars, so once I get updated pictures of her Ill post em up!

Nice to meet you all,

peace.

By the way, im repping T.O. Canada, gonna show you guys what Canadians can do in the car industry :P

easy..
                      We Dip Low.

Current: 92 EX Sedan

Comment

Hey whats up? I'm 1SWEETACCORD from AZ,and just love driving my Honda to death.
                        TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!
                        183 horsepower at the wheels and
                        182.5 torque at the wheels with 156,400 miles and an automatic.

Comment

Originally posted by dipLOWmatic
                          Hey guys new to this board not new to car tuning. Just sold my rex and I bought a 92 EX sedan.

Shes gonna be great just like my previous cars, so once I get updated pictures of her Ill post em up!

Nice to meet you all,

peace.

By the way, im repping T.O. Canada, gonna show you guys what Canadians can do in the car industry :P

easy..
                          Welcome to CB7tuner... I'm from Etobicoke... Where abouts in TO are you??

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

new to site

just sayin whats up to all. new to the site and looking around for more cb7 drivers.

Comment

welcome youll find a lot of cb7 driver lurking around here lol

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                                welcome youll find a lot of cb7 driver lurking around here lol
                                man ur quick

hey but welcome welcome all!!!

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Working...
                                X