Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh oh!!!...DUUUUUUUUUUVALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Get at me sometime on aim i'm TheMidniteReign
    I could probably answer every single question you have about the car and what mods are available. What side of town do u live on i'm on the southside
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by hondagurlex21
      Well I have posted a few times here obviously not enough to be respected here yet. So I thought I would introduce myself, I currently own a 91 accord ex. I will be selling it to my boyfriend so I can get a 5gen. I just want something newer. Alot of you guys may know my boyfriend he is aka bigbodylx a regular member of honda society. Glad to join such a great Honda community
      Selling for a CD5? No!!! My roommate has a 96. It's horrible! I swear, Honda cheaped out on the engine and the handling of the post-CB7 Accords, and focused on stupid luxuries. They got heavy, ugly (except for the 6th gen coupes, IMO) and completely useless for anything other than show cars. I've had my 200,000 mile CB7 for 3 years, my roommate has had his 75,000 mile CD5 for one year. I've fixed more on his car than I have on mine!

Comment

yeah I kinda have to agree with you there mine has 205k and running beutifully.It's just where i live you can't find any fourth gens with less than 2k and if you they ask like 4500 which is BS people in tn really know the value of a honda and they will make you pay for it.

Comment

I live on the southside too that rocks my aim is fallenxfatezer0 hit me up sometime maybe we can get together an u can teach me some stuff and i can learn some stuff
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I'm posting on this a little late, but oh well. I own a 92 ex accord 2 dr 5spd. I live in Marietta, Ga. I am also part of Accordracing.com username acc90rd. I used to be on accordinglydone.com and accordtuner.com but I didn't like the community there, so now I belong to only this site and accordracing.com. I have been helped out a lot here, especially when I did my f22b swap. THanks.
            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

hi all...my profile was deleted

nice to meet everyone..i drive a 93 accord ex..next project is some mild engine work. ill provide some pics on a good day.

Comment

Good to have you man! Yet another Jersey member! We're like 30 strong!

Comment

hello every one ... i drive a 91 coupe still mainly stock exep for the air filter and small audio sistem, trying to make it faster 1 paycheck at a time ....

In Need of an engine, just a basic f22a...pm me if you have one willing to part with.

Comment

hey everyone i just joine. i have a 1993 Arctic White EX in 5spd, i bought in awesome condition from an old lady that works with my mom. hehe 60 yr old lady +stick lol, anyways im liking the car. still trying to figure out what CB7 stands for . hope i can contribute to this forum as i did in the SCR 1.8t forum. yeah i had 1.8t ran 21 psi...eh still does except without me in it
                    h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
                    New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Originally posted by prodigymb
                      hey everyone i just joine. i have a 1993 Arctic White EX in 5spd, i bought in awesome condition from an old lady that works with my mom. hehe 60 yr old lady +stick lol, anyways im liking the car. still trying to figure out what CB7 stands for . hope i can contribute to this forum as i did in the SCR 1.8t forum. yeah i had 1.8t ran 21 psi...eh still does except without me in it
                      Welcome to the board! Judging by your sig, it looks like there is definite hope for your car's future! You need to come to some meets, man! (the Jersey crew is huge, and the Philly crew is reasonably large already!)

And CB7 is the chassis code of the 90-97 Accord. Take a look at the sticky "What's CB7 Stand For" for more info

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        And CB7 is the chassis code of the 90-97 Accord. Take a look at the sticky "What's CB7 Stand For" for more info
                        90-97??? i thought it was just 90-93. i know 94-97 is like cd5 and cd7

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                          90-97??? i thought it was just 90-93. i know 94-97 is like cd5 and cd7
                          My bad! Yes, 90-93... I've been shopping for parts online WAY too much recently! (everything is for 90-97 it seems...)

Comment

yeah ill def come to some meets. just added few things, to the sig

oh and "Speed kills-save a life-drive a VW" above .... originally came from buya a honda. my vw runs high 14s with 300 $ in mods our accord dont
                            Last edited by prodigymb; 02-07-2005, 11:37 PM.
                            h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
                            New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

True... still, you can get an Accord for $2000 and make it a 13 second car for the price of a turbo VW!

I have the chance to snag a CHEAP mid-90's Jetta shell (blown motor, NA, but 5 speed). If only I had a place to keep it!

Comment

cool another philly guy.
                                we need empera to buy another cb7 and come back at us. lol
                                are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Working...
                                X