X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KenGVR4
    Hi,

My name is Ken, and I'm a turbo crackaholic. /pass candle

I have an obscession with grocery getters. I have a really fast 93 LX (FEAR THE F22A) for my daily driver, and a really really slow 92 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4.

Anyway, I see some fellow Spokanistanians in here, I guess I'll see you at the track sometime.
    isn't vr 4 crazy ass fast 4wd turbocharged gallant?

Comment

I dont know why but this is begining to sound like an AA Group lol

Welcome Cb7 loyalists 'how' waves hand lol
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

yea....

Originally posted by accordzoom
        welcome and enjoy your stay.. im originally from pa, livin in wa now-- missin the east coast
        the east side is the bestside,dont worry ur welcome back!!
        SURVIVAL OF THE FIT ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE.....

Comment

Introducing myself...

Hey I didn't see another forum for this, so I just wanted to say hey and that I'm really glad I found this place...I drive a 93 anniversary edition white, and currently i have a CAI, and will be ordering up an exhaust this weekend hopefully...i'm very interested in seeing pics and getting ideas, and getting to know you guys and girls...

Brett

Comment

welcome...and there is a thread on this whic is in off topic under introduce yourself noobie...but either way, welcome

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
            Originally posted by ACC0RD22
            no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
            So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

hey im new here to. ive been checking out the site for a little while but never made an introduction.
              i hate civics. i really hate ricey civics
              i had a 1g eclipse
              i hate dsm very unreliable and yes vr4 is like the first evo
              this is my second cb7 the first 1 i sold because i couldnt find any surport or info on....................................... go figure

Comment

CB7 Luvva

Wat up ppl i been checking out your site for a few weeks now i love this place every one is so nice n helpful it feels like a family i had to join even tho i dont own a CB7 i worked on my friends 91 for him (installed AEM short ram intake and his head unit, amp and subz) so i came on here to do reseacher and just feel in love wit da site i am trying to sell my 89 madaz 929 and a de vill same year that i own (hand me downs i am just turning 17) to buy a 4thgen 92-93 and do a H22A swap (Dream Car)

well dats all for now, trust you will be seeing me posting alot from now on, peace out

Comment

i'm a newb to this site.

i don't have a cb7 accord mainly because i don't dig the style too much, but i have seen some really nice accords here. yum..volks rims.

I live in southern california, orange county to be specific. I found this site from someone i know, not going to name who he is because he might be embarrassed

This is a nice site. not too overcrowded, in turns the server doesn't get jack up like all the other forums.

-Henry

Comment

Thanks man! It's nice to see that someone other than a CB7 owner can appreciate the site...

I guess loving the car comes with owning one. I wasn't into the style at first either (in fact, I preferred a Dodge Stratus or a Camry when I was about to buy... I got talked into the CB7)

Comment

hey hey

whats up, i am new to the cb7 family! i have been pimpin a '92 lude for about 4yrs. She got a lil to wild and had to be put down, like the family dog with rabies... anyway, i am taking her JDM h22a and making a sleeper out of a 92 lx 5speed coupe. i was reading the DIY section and i must say great info and ideas!
                      Speeding tickets suck..

Comment

Hi, I'm new here *PICS*

I guess I've know about this site for a while, but never really looked at it. Damn I was missing out. I've been lurking for the past few days, and this place is awesome!! Here are some pics of my car. Below are the mods listed.

The car is a 93 LX The mods are as follows:

Neuspeed Race Springs
                        KYB AGX shocks
                        Ingalls camber kit up front
                        VIS OEM CF hood
                        95 accord 7 spokes
                        Red/clear tails
                        EX lip
                        AEM CAI
                        Magnaflow catback
                        Kenwood KDC-322 HU
                        Kenwood Components up front (can't remember exactly which ones they are)
                        Kicker L7 12" ported and tuned to 35Hz (Hit 138.8DB on Mecca mic)

I think that is about it. Any comments are welcome.
                        Last edited by JDMcb7; 04-26-2004, 12:50 PM.
                        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Welcome! Nice clean car you got there.

Comment

do you have any pics of the rear...it looks sweet from what i can tell
                            I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

sorry, I don't have any pics of the rear. I am working on making a video soon.
                              Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

looks good... looks real good... nice and clean. just one question... why u driven through fields and sh*t
                                www.Full-Race.com
                                rich@full-race.com

"Now you see that evil will always triumph...
                                because good is dumb." -Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

Comment

Working...
                                X