*Introduce Yourself : Noobie Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i got bored.

ok i got bored so i decided to "introduce myself" and find out where the hell are all the Philly people or PA people!?

Introduction:
    i am empera. ya seen the car, ya seen me, ya now know.

Comment

You're the only Philly guy I know on here... There are lots of South Jersey people though! Me, 92accordDX (I know you know him), 93twodoorLX, blkhonda91, P M... I think there might be more, but I can't think of em right now.

Comment

new to the site.

hey whats up, just wanted to say sup and all that good stuff, been lurking around the site for quite a while, i finally decided to register...i bought my 92 accord lx 2 door, bone stock, right now she's in the process of being stripped down and cleaned all the way through, planning on give her a swap within the year, its all cosmetic things as of now, lighter smaller rims, suspension, weight reduction things first, then on the the power adders..well anyway, nice to be apart of the community...

^sold

Comment

yup...another noob.

90 dx, slammed, intake, exhaust...thats it till taxes come back.

been on here for a while now, just never posted...nice to meet all of you.
          Justin

Comment

noobie!!!

WAGON OWNERS UNITE!!!
            whats up another noob,short intro 91 wagon lx,drop,h23 i,h,e rollin' steelies.future mods h22 frankie swap and maybee booooossst!!

Comment

yo whats up

yo whats up people i just joined in this site and i might be sellin a 1988 caviler but i dunno when b/c i have to put a new front axel in and just sum minor work by the time i am done wit it i will prolly sell it for bout $500-600$ i will keep u updated if any1 is goin to be intersested. i am tryin to buy a accord and lower it...new exaust...and prolly a nice ass system depends how much cash i have.

Comment

let me introduce myself
                my name is armando from vancouver BC
                here's my ride its old, its stock, I just try to keep it clean
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=5317

all I got to say is what a great site, props to the mods, and founder. Very well organized, lots of info. WorldWide Member.
                Just awesome good job guys

Comment

Wazzz up!

Hey all,

I just want to introduce myself to CB7. I'm new and I'm loving it here already.

In November of 2003 I bought my first Fourth Gen Accord. It's a nice ride. A 91 F22A4 black coupe lowered 1.75" in the front w/ purple Intrac springs and lowered 2" in the back w/ blue progressive springs on stock struts I believe. Rides nice! considering that I have lowering springs on stock struts and not too bouncy a ride. In other words, it's tight! I also have a generic intake and a very large magnaflow muffler with duel resonated tips! Freekin loud I say (gotta get a sound effect for ya all) nice deep throaty sound. Very decent stereo system. Pioneer CD deck, 2 6.5" alpines in the front and 2 6.5" infinities in the back. Wires are also runnin thru the car to the trunk for future stereo upgrades . Ummm, got cross drilled/ slotted front rotors, 5th gen accord lip and I think that's about it. As far as the rust goes, there is very little of it near the driver's side wheel well, not too noticable. (it's bubbled up) Anyway, when I have some time I'll post pics of her.

This board has lots of great info and I'm very greatful that someone from www.3geez.com posted a link right to this all fourth gen Accord "KICK ASS" forum (pardon my french!)

Ok nuff said here. Sorry for this very long post.

I'll talk to you guys later.

-Mike from P-town!

Comment

Thanks!

Brand new and you already have a Members Ride page... very good!

My mechanic's name is Armando

Comment

hahaI wish I was a mechanix
                      I know how to change oil does that count

Comment

Hello, all.

I'm another n00b.

I'm 29, live in McKinney, Texas, and drive a 93 10th Anniversary Edition Accord.

I frequent:
                        dallasimports.net
                        turbobricks.com
                        honda-tech.com
                        honda-acura.net

So, anyway: hi!
                        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Welcome! And you rock for posting in the appropriate thread!
                          Be sure to check out the Member's Rides forum, and make a thread of your own in there! Be sure to follow the rules though... uncle_el can be grumpy...

Comment

Hi,

My name is Ken, and I'm a turbo crackaholic. /pass candle

I have an obscession with grocery getters. I have a really fast 93 LX (FEAR THE F22A) for my daily driver, and a really really slow 92 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4.

Anyway, I see some fellow Spokanistanians in here, I guess I'll see you at the track sometime.

Comment

Newb On The Board......

wassupp all !!! call me kit/kittedaccord ,my name is anthony from maryland tryin to represent..... im new to this site but not in anyway or fashion new to the game!!!!!! im known on many other car sites with the same name. hope to get to know a few people and help and learn aswell!
                              SURVIVAL OF THE FIT ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE.....

Comment

welcome and enjoy your stay.. im originally from pa, livin in wa now-- missin the east coast

Comment

Working...
                                X