No announcement yet.

*Introduce Yourself : Noobie Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats up guys. My name is Peter, I'm from Stockton, California. I've been lurking here for a few days and finally decided to join. Hopefully I'll increase my knowledge, and help out if I can. As for my car;

93 LX 5spd Sedan
    I don't know the name of the color. So I'll just say dark brown with maroon interior.
    Pretty much stock for now, (removed resonator & fast blinker)
    7 spoke 5th gen EX wheels painted graphite coming next week.
    Won't be putting them on until I get some Bilstein shocks and a front camber kit however.

Sorry to ramble. :o

Comment

Originally posted by CeeBeeSeven
      Whats up guys. My name is Peter, I'm from Stockton, California. I've been lurking here for a few days and finally decided to join. Hopefully I'll increase my knowledge, and help out if I can. As for my car;

93 LX 5spd Sedan
      I don't know the name of the color. So I'll just say dark brown with maroon interior.
      Pretty much stock for now, (removed resonator & fast blinker)
      7 spoke 5th gen EX wheels painted graphite coming next week.
      Won't be putting them on until I get some Bilstein shocks and a front camber kit however.

Sorry to ramble. :o
      Good to have you here. Very creative name. I like it!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Originally posted by 5spdintegra
        Good to have you here. Very creative name. I like it!
        Thanks a lot.

Comment

whats up my name is Mike im in miami... ive been looking around for a site like this for a while ...it kicks ass.oh and if you guys need any oem honda parts i can help you out just email me.

Comment

Hey i am Tyler and i have a '92 honda accord.

Comment

Originally posted by 5spdaccord
              Hey i am Tyler and i have a '92 honda accord.
              yeah this is tyler, hes a pretty cool kid, me him and 5speedintegra all go to school together. hes got a 92-93 accord 5 speed ex, not sure what year it is exactly but its pretty clean and stock, but i whooped his ass in a race but yeah hes pretty smart about car shit and stuff, not too bright in other stuff (he takes the special classes at school...)

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                ahahah another point for carlos!
                damn.. i PM Whored the hell outta accordtuner lol.. i mean reallly bad
                a good 40-50% of our members are from there.. lol
                40-50% huh? I find that hilarious! how about 10. Hardly 40-50% of AT. Most of you that are members of AT know that I am not a spammer and if I find out that one of the members is spamming to try and get members for AT, I will ask them nicely to stop! Im not sure what upsets me more, the fact that this kid is over here bragging about whoring AT, or the fact that he put "Sincerly staff of CB7Tuner.com". (Used the word "staff" making it look like he is actually someone of some importance over here). I have officially lost all respect for cb7tuner for knowingly allowing this type of behavior to be allowed.

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                cb7s had this? wtf.. sweet..
                ive seen on cough cough AT.com a thread on this.. not that i was on there or anything
                and doesnt this break the rule of "CB7Tuner.com Disclaimer : Negative CB7 Tuner sentiments will absolutely not be tolerated. These offenders will be warned promptly and if the problem persists they will be banned and IP's will be logged. This includes bashing on CB7Tuner.com or using CB7Tuner.com as a staging area for attacks on other sites."

Contents of his PM's.
                <pmtext>
                <pmtextid>973</pmtextid>
                <fromuserid>362</fromuserid>
                <fromusername>WIKKED3RDGEN</fromusername>
                <title>check it out</title>
                <message>hey ... a site dedicated to the 4th gen accord is now up..
                just letting u know if u wanna come check us out

www.cb7tuner.com</message>
                <touserarray>a:1:{i:446;s:13:&quot;91accordonair&q uot;;}</touserarray>
                <iconid>0</iconid>
                <dateline>1059963331</dateline>
                <showsignature>1</showsignature>
                <allowsmilie>1</allowsmilie>
                </pmtext>

<pmtext>
                <pmtextid>977</pmtextid>
                <message>hey ..
                just letting u know there is a website now dedicated to the 4th gen accord ....
                tech forums..
                Diys..
                meets..
                ect..
                come check us out if u have time
                www.cb7tuner.com</message>
                <touserarray>a:1:{i:192;s:4:&quot;92Jr&quot;;}</touserarray>
                <iconid>0</iconid>
                <dateline>1059963421</dateline>
                </pmtext>

<pmtext>
                <pmtextid>979</pmtextid>
                <message>hey... a website dedicated to the 4th gen accord is finally up..
                we'd like you to be apart of the community

tech forums
                DIYS
                meets
                swap info
                ect

www.cb7tuner.com
                Join us.. u know u want to::biggrin:</message>
                <touserarray>a:1:{i:54;s:8:&quot;93akkord&quot;; }</touserarray>
                <iconid>0</iconid>
                <dateline>1059963517</dateline>
                </pmtext>

<pmtext>
                <pmtextid>980</pmtextid>
                <message>hey man.. i hear that u know mike.. black92accord (mike) in any case.. we have opened up a 4th gen forum dedicated to it
                tech forums
                DIYS
                Meets
                swaps
                ect
                just would like u to check it off if at all possible

Sincerly
                Staff of CB7TUNER
                </message>
                <touserarray>a:1:{i:276;s:13:&quot;AznBadAss92LX&q uot;;}</touserarray>
                <iconid>0</iconid>
                <dateline>1059964125</dateline>
                </pmtext>

<pmtext>
                <pmtextid>981</pmtextid>
                <message>hey man.. just wanted to let u know that there is a 4th gen accord forum dedicated to it
                tech forums
                DIYS
                Swaps
                meets
                ect

just like for you to come check us out

Sincerly staff of CB7Tuner.com
                </message>
                <touserarray>a:2:{i:298;s:13:&quot;accordfreak93&q uot;;i:72;s:12:&quot;blkhonda1991&quot;;}</touserarray>
                <iconid>0</iconid>
                <dateline>1059964245</dateline>
                </pmtext>

<pmtext>
                <pmtextid>984</pmtextid>
                <title>check us out</title>
                <message>hey .. there is a forum dedicated to the 4th gen accord.. just wondering if u could come check us out
                tech info
                swap info
                DIYS
                Meets
                ect

sincerly .. staff of cb7tuner.com
                </message>
                <touserarray>a:1:{i:173;s:10:&quot;CustomLowz&quot ;;}</touserarray>
                <iconid>0</iconid>
                <dateline>1059965556</dateline>
                </pmtext>

<pmtext>
                <pmtextid>985</pmtextid>
                <title>check us out</title>
                <message>hey.. just wanted you to know that there is a 4th gen accord forum dedicated to the cb7
                and would like u to come check us at if at all possible
                tech forums
                media
                diys
                meets
                ect

sincerly ... staff of cb7tuner.com
                </message>
                <touserarray>a:3:{i:346;s:7:&quot;H22girl&quot;;i: 98;s:6:&quot;Kito93&quot;;i:512;s:12:&quot;vtec93a ccord&quot;;}</touserarray>
                <iconid>0</iconid>
                <dateline>1059965858</dateline>
                </pmtext>

Thanks for your time,
                -Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  first off, not an attack on AT by any stretch of the imagination, just some overzealous advertising by a guy who was obviously excited......no harm done, and this happened when, 2 months ago?......let bygones be bygones......most are gonna frequent both anyway, along with dozens of other forums.....it wasn't cool and won't be a future problem, but there is only so much either of us can do.....i don't remember AT banning anyone when "higabyte" encouraged the SHO post flooding in a thread there......nothing came of it but aggravation, and no one was hurt.....
                  I am higabyte and I did not by any means "encourage" that as you still believe. I am not gonna start another battle between you and myself. I understand this was old, but it was just brought to my attention and well regardless of how old it is, it is still unacceptable. but anyways, I will let bygons be bygons, but this has been eating away at me all day and well finally I had to hit the submit button! however, the second quote is recent as in like a couple days ago... anyhow, I got it off my chest, its done and over with!

fizzbob7: msg me on aim - AccordTnr

Comment

first off, not an attack on AT by any stretch of the imagination, just some overzealous advertising by a guy who was obviously excited......no harm done, and this happened when, 2 months ago?......let bygones be bygones......most are gonna frequent both anyway, along with dozens of other forums.....it wasn't cool and won't be a future problem, but there is only so much either of us can do.....i don't remember AT banning anyone when "higabyte" encouraged the SHO post flooding in a thread on AT......nothing came of it but aggravation, and no one was hurt.....and it wasn't encouraged either.....
                    Well... being the main perpetrator of the SHO blah war... I can attest to the fact that while Tracey/higabyte did find the whole thing somewhat amusing...he did nothing to encourage it by any means... and was actually trying to get me to stop shortly after it started...suggesting that people might think that AT endorsed my actions and retaliate....which is why I stopped...a few others that shall remain nameless joined in the fun...JDM blah!

AT has exactly one banned member that I know of... Ed Mekulik...

AT doesn't ban people unless there is literally no other option it seems... it is the most member oriented board I've seen...

Things like gov teen, the Kia board and I can't remember the other one... oh wait, the echo board...that's right along with SHO's attitude on other boards has fostered a board vs. board sentiment... I think most of the boards with the exception of SHO, actually compliment each other very nicely...If you can't find it on one of the boards you'll have to go out and make it yourself and then post about how you did it...

I think Tracey's gripe was legitimate... and while might not have been the exact perfect place to address it...still perfectly reasonable... I'm guessing that he would probably talk to a member if someone from AT were doing the same thing and you brought it to his attention...

signing it staff is always a bad idea...

IMO there's no bad blood between cb7tuner and AT...as well as no need for there to be ever....
                    don't feed the hype gentlemen...

you're just doing what "THEY" want...

OK no more long winded posts from me...

BLAH!
                    RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

back on topic..........
                      Stay on topic in the off-topic forum??? I just can't wrap my head around that one... :wtf:
                      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Hi,
                        I'm John from Oklahoma. I have a 92 Accord LX 4DR.

Comment

Hello people i am new holla back

well hey there peolpe i hope u know i am new and ihope ya can tell me what the lastest topics are and where is that guy h22 sparkle i think he knows a lot about cars i get he got a nice ass car. Well i guess ya can let a girl know what's going on later
                          Racergirl21

Comment

hey there. welcome to CB7Tuner! i'm going to have to move your thread into the 'introduce yourself/noobie" sticky at the top of this forum though. that's where a lot of these type of posts go.

Comment

yep thats racergirl I wonder what she drives I think she has an accord too

Comment

hi im mike im not so new 5speed integra intorduced me here after he saw some pics of my car. I just love this site theres nothing like it hope to see more of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X