*Introduce Yourself : Noobie Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi im a new guy.

Im 25 and have been heavily into cars since high school.
    I started street racing back when it was a NEW thing to do in my area at least. I hated hondas and the attitude their owneres had.

Ive owned a few pretty awsome cars.
    85 rx7
    92 300zx TT 50k miles mint
    94 200sx se-r
    89 rx7 TII

and now my 90 honda accord. Had to ditch my last sports car due to kids.
    got the accord auto.

I took the car to the mountains in cali one day with some friends just so i didnt have to be left out and was instantly amazed how well this big 4 door handled even with shitty touring tires.

Ive since come to think of my accord as my 2nd favorite car tieing with my 300zxTT!!! not a bad thing to be compared to!!

I decied to join this forum after a few months of getting some info on disk brake swaps, some parts interchange and i saw a couple of cars that just really struck me as awsome cars.

Comment

Good to have you man! It's cool that a CB7 can even be compared to such monstrous sports cars as you've had... With some work, the CB7 really is a great platform! Big enough for luxury (and kids ) and light enough for sporty handling and decent drag times.

You seem cool, so I'll forgive you for stealing my identity (I'm a mikey d... and I'm 25... didn't have cool cars in my past though! )

Comment

to be honest the 89 rx7 TII is a very over rated car in my opinion.
        the 200sx ser is poorly engineered and hard to work on.

i still own the 85 rx7, I love it. its my #1 fav car and its currently turbo powered to the tune of clost to 400rwhp

the cb7 is truly a great car

Comment

L.A. Accord enthusiast to the fullist

My Garage
          1992 CB7
          2003 Acura RSX
          1993 Silverado
          Last edited by INSPIRE; 10-05-2005, 08:14 PM. Reason: typo
          YOU CAN DO IT

Comment

Originally posted by INSPIRE
            L.A. Accord enthusiest to the fullist

My Garage
            1992 CB7
            2003 Acura RSX
            1993 Silverado
            welcome and ur car is sick and ur garage is even sicker
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Thanks
              CB7Tuner is the only true Accord website
              YOU CAN DO IT

Comment

LOGICx420x What up ya'll.............

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

hello

new to this site for a month but now im on the cardomain.com how do i post my pic on my profile???

Originally posted by deevergote
                  Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

yea i already goofed

here's my intro

Kris
                    Ugly Car Racing

1998 Dodge Neon ACR Coupe
                    2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

FS REAL Japanese License Plates - 70$ per set or 40$ a piece -- ask for free shipping within the continental US

Comment

Welcome aboard new members! Hope you enjoy this wonderful site.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                      91 accord lx (5spd)
                      92 accord lx (5spd)
                      93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

I guess I'm a noob here so I'll post.
                        I'm a noob to this board but not to hondas. I'm 29 years old and have had a honda/acura since I was 20. I've owned 5 integras and 2 civics. This is my 1st accord but by friend has a cb and its pretty tricked out(all work done by me). I bought my accord for $600 after crashing my integra into a tree on a rainyday.
                        I'm a regular at G2ic.com and honda-tech under same user name. I don't post alot unless I'm helping someone out so I'm not a post whore. I won't post anything that I'm not 100% sure of so I you guys see me post something don't just assume that I'ma noob because my post count is low.

I'll be posting pics of my car in the meber rides section. And will update as my car progresses.

I just installed a DOHC F22b the other day and withouth this board I probably never would have discovered this engine.
                        Post count is not = to experience rating

F22B DOHC

Comment

hi people. well looks like I'm a noob....damn. anyways I've been looking around for a cb7 forum for a while now. and well this is what I found, been being a ghost here checking stuff out. Its hella cool to see other people out there who reps cb7's so yea thats my little intro, later.
                          always out numbered never out gunned..

Comment

ill post but im not a newbee, fuckin A right doggy

VTEC I dont need no stinkin Vtec

Comment

guess this will be my first post....i guess im a noobie here but i been on HT and HMT for god knows how long and i have probably had more swaped and turbo honda anyone can have in this life time..i decided to do something new and get a accord and swap in a h22..im tried of playinh with 1.6 and 1.8...its time to move on to bigger and better things..

So far i bought a new short shifter, amber corner, side marker, in the process of getting new suspension(shoule be here next week), and cold air intake, also ES master bushing kit...after that im gonna save for a h22 and should have the swap after winter(i live in PA)..but anyways hope u guys can help me along the way...i know pretty much everything there is to know about turbocharging a car, and im learning to weld right now so hopefully i can be usefull somehow to u guys too...

also the car is a 1990 accord EX...i finally have PW, PL, PS...
                              and yes it will be turbocharge...

cars i had in the past
                              1997 Eclipse GST-need i say more
                              1996 civic HB-mine me t3 turbo(sold)
                              1991 crx-jdm b16 t3t4(sold)
                              1994 civic 4 door-fully built y8 t3 turbo(sold)
                              1989 crx-LS t3 super 60(some fucker broke into it, sold)
                              Current car 1990 accord-going to be h22 turbo
                              Last edited by ace42004; 10-17-2005, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Used To Own A Cb7!

Wow, haven't been on this site probably for a couple of years! Guess that drops me back down to a n00bie, huh?!

Sold the CB in January of 2004, now it's almost 2006! Wow, time sure does fly! Pics are in the Rides section of the forum...

Now I drive an AE111, see pics attached.

Specs:

JDM front and rear bumpers
                                JDM blackhousing headlights, with integrated placement lamps
                                JDM clear corners (not crystal), with integrated sidemarker "hump"
                                JDM red-white tails
                                JDM Fujitsu Ten head unit with 6-disc changer
                                JDM 14x5.5 Altis alloys
                                JDM "flat" side trim
                                JDM wiper assembly (yes, they turn the "other" way)

Springs from JDM EP Starlet GT Turbo
                                40% V-Kool tint
                                Interior reupholstered in beige leather
                                Attached Files
                                1997 RHD AE111
                                JDM Blackface Project

Comment

Working...
                                X