No announcement yet.

*Introduce Yourself : Noobie Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys and if there are more girls i would lov to here from them, i know about midnights gf but she is a dsm nothing wrong with that my bf has a 3si and i run around with alot of dsm's.
    I do have some plans for the car and slowly but surely it will get done. See everyone around the site!

Comment

wow nice ass car wow thats sexy where in texas you at

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
      nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
      nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
      nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
      nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Welcome aboard Val !!!

Now get in that 92 LX and run like the wind .. there's a Hurricane comin .. !!!!
        Hope you and your ride are safe and sound .. ?

A Hui Hou !!!
        Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

im in Abilene far far away from Rita!

Comment

I'm a cool newbie...I swear!

Well, I am new to having a name on this site but I am not unfamiliar with it. My boyfriend phreakish93 is a member and I am normally just reading under his name. I met a few or the member at the first Orlando meet at Blanchard Park....I was one of the cooking chix. I was the one in the green cargo pants and the gray polo. ANYWAYS, since I am new to certain aspects of modifications to tuners and most cars in general, I am still fascinated by the entire process and the enthusiasm behind it. Don't had me if a question I ask may sound dumb or worthless to you....please keep in mind I am just learning. As far as ya'll should be concerned I am a kindergartener among seniors. Thank you for letting me introduce myself and I will be talking to ya'll soon.

Comment

Originally posted by phreakishchick
              Well, I am new to having a name on this site but I am not unfamiliar with it. My boyfriend phreakish93 is a member and I am normally just reading under his name. I met a few or the member at the first Orlando meet at Blanchard Park....I was one of the cooking chix. I was the one in the green cargo pants and the gray polo. ANYWAYS, since I am new to certain aspects of modifications to tuners and most cars in general, I am still fascinated by the entire process and the enthusiasm behind it. Don't had me if a question I ask may sound dumb or worthless to you....please keep in mind I am just learning. As far as ya'll should be concerned I am a kindergartener among seniors. Thank you for letting me introduce myself and I will be talking to ya'll soon.
              sounds good, glad to see another girl on the site.
              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

yeah i never bothered to introduce myself since i been on here. i'm steve, 20, from montreal, and i gots a 90 ex-r coupe 5 speed, h22, dropped, yada yada. this is a great site, although sometimes when i'm reading stuff i get lost cause some people who really know their shit talk amongst themselves in super technical jibber jabber and abbreviations and i should prolly ask what they mean. oh well. i just love cruising around mindlessly.

Comment

Hahaha .. it's about time phreakishchick .. glad you've come aboard ..

It was great meeting you and and the others at the Orlando meet .. maybe one a these days
                  we'll do it again ..
                  I doubt I'll make the one thats in its planning stages right now .. but hopefully soon we'll get
                  another one going .. It was nice of you to help out with the cooking as well ..

And don't worry about asking silly questions .. we all started out in *kindergarden* also ..
                  well .. for the most part ..

A Hui Hou !!!
                  Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

wassup peeps..yea I'm new and I'm also seein how my sig looks so yea.

Comment

hey , i recently picked up a 92 ex 2dr 5spd. I love it i cant wait to get started on it , i got a lot of plans for it anyways... jus sayin whad up.
                      -SmC-
                      --My 1992 Ex 5spd--

(( UNDER CONSTRUCTION ))
                      Myspace!

My CB7 Page

Comment

Originally posted by F22Accord_SmC
                        hey , i recently picked up a 92 ex 2dr 5spd. I love it i cant wait to get started on it , i got a lot of plans for it anyways... jus sayin whad up.
                        -SmC-
                        nice what color
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by phreakishchick
                          she cooks a mean burger too Hope to see u 2 again.

signed,
                          that one black guy
                          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

hey everyone, first of all i want to thank everyone for the excellent information. there hasnt been a question that i have thought up and you guys not have an answer. you're all great! my name's mike and im in tampa. see you guys around.

My Grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle.

Comment

welcome aboard mike.
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

welcome mike
                                Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                                Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

Working...
                                X