No announcement yet.

*Introduce Yourself : Noobie Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats up peeps, my alias is Jonny Blaze, know for keepin it real in the CB7!
    Nice site, good structure, people seem friendly(but they all do in the beginning)
    I'm here to learn more about my car an to do my buil-up right!
    Plans are 95-97 h22a swap....work the top end some and work the bottom end some also! Automatic to 5-spdlsd! top it all of with a turbo charger an all the other misc. items! hope, you all will be very helpful PEACE!~
    O YEA an i'm in the ARMY!
    Jonny Blaze
    Mid West Represent!!!

Comment

well damn, ive been here for about 6 months and i havent come across this thread till now. well, cuz im mostly inthe performance part of the forum.
      well, ill introduce myself now.
      my name is José aka jdmcord
      i have a 93 lx, but its bagged ex(dunno why )
      im from yakima, washington (wo0t wo0t, represent NW)
      umm, what else should i say?...o, i want to do the f22/h23 frank, and then turbo it.
      umm, id also like to say sorry to all those ppl that ive aim'd late at night with my questions, that was back then when i was getting started,lol, and a huge thanks to my man carlos(wikkedv16), cuz he's the one that told me off and to go search, that helped me a lot more than anything. thanks bro.

well, thats some of me,lol. and if u wana find out more, then find out for urself if u really care
      PEACE!
      jose, aka jdmcord

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Hi im the new guy and ya'll can call me kb. I use to have a 91 accord ex auto with sunroof, spoiler, white little fast car for a 4door. Now im in the market to find a 5spd one and go all jdm on it like i wanted it to. And the only reason i don't have the 91 cause my mom wanted me to sell it and i was 17 and she bought it for me so......yea i had no choice. But now since im 18........CB7 HERE I COME......AGAIN!!!
        Originally posted by Makaveli2k
        Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyB91
          Whats up peeps, my alias is Jonny Blaze, know for keepin it real in the CB7!
          Nice site, good structure, people seem friendly(but they all do in the beginning)
          I'm here to learn more about my car an to do my buil-up right!
          Plans are 95-97 h22a swap....work the top end some and work the bottom end some also! Automatic to 5-spdlsd! top it all of with a turbo charger an all the other misc. items! hope, you all will be very helpful PEACE!~
          O YEA an i'm in the ARMY!
          hooah hooah!..haha..just got out the army hit me up...

Comment

I am so rude...I never posted in this thread. Ok well, Hello I am Phil and I am not that new.

Comment

But it's good! I never knew your name was Phil

Comment

i never posted on here ither lol my name is Scott hello everyone lol not new but meh

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
                nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
                nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
                nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
                AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
                AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
                AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
                nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

hi my name is ben williams, and i own a frost white cb7.
                  Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

lol hi im travis and im whoring this thread with my useless post. newbies dont take after this guy

Comment

Greetings!

Hi Everybody!

My name is Faraz and I live in Montreal, way up in the Frozen North we call Canada.

I've had my 91 EX-R Coupe since May, and I've read through a whole ton of different accord/honda/tuning forums since then. Yours is the only one I've found that really seems to have a handle on all things CB7. In fact, I may never leave...
                      "Vision without Action is a Daydream. Action without Vision is a Nightmare."

Comment

<-------- newb over here!! gee...need to find some more locals to chat with. hi ya all. just got my first Honda. and cheap too. didn't start and had some probs before i bought but got some of them already fixed. just bought it last week. weoohoo! and yes....my sig has some notso import background, but hey, i really don't care. the only thing that matters is that ya love what ya drive or ride. and yes, i most definitely LOVE what i ride/drive!!!! woohooo...must.......go........................... ..faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        If you're gonna go, go with a smile!
                        Current vehicles: 2006 Pacifica Touring Inferno Red (the Wife's) - 30k
                        1993 Accord EX - optima 'red top' battery, magnaflow exhaust, tinted windows - My $500 ride w/ 217k miles
                        2004 Suzuki GSXR750 - Racetech sus f/r. Dunlop Qualifiers. clear Puig DB screen. my drug - 7500 miles

Comment

Hey guys, Just joined up and I love the forum. I could never really get anything great from the other honda forums. This is an awesome site for CB7 owners. Im a newb so some locals in maryland or in philly hit me up, I have an H22 swap and my next step is to drop it and Im trying to see what some other guys have done. Also my car club at the University of Maryland "College Park Tuning", goes to Capitol raceway every other friday night so if any of you guys go there or some other drag strips around tell me about it.

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
                          - RJ de Vera

Comment

well ive been on this site for awhile now and never saw this thread so Hi everyone.
                            My name is Val Aka Rayne
                            I think im the only girl on this site Yeah!

I have a 92 honda accord lx Black
                            i am in the middle of doing the H23 head swap and turbo'ing the car, cant wait to go fast.

Cant wait to learn as much as i can about this car, and ill help when ever i can.
                            Thanks guys

Comment

Nice to have you here Val! You're not the only girl, but so far I think you and Cass (luvmygen4) are the only girls that are really doing some major stuff to their cars here! Mere, Midnight Racer X's girlfriend (allgo_allshow I think her name is... I can never get it right!) knows a hell of a lot, but she drives a DSM.

There are a few other girls here, but I don't think any of them have done all that much yet. It's nice to have another true female tuner here on the board!

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                                well ive been on this site for awhile now and never saw this thread so Hi everyone.
                                My name is Val Aka Rayne
                                I think im the only girl on this site Yeah!

I have a 92 honda accord lx Black
                                i am in the middle of doing the H23 head swap and turbo'ing the car, cant wait to go fast.

Cant wait to learn as much as i can about this car, and ill help when ever i can.
                                Thanks guys
                                nice car.
                                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
                                X