*Introduce Yourself : Noobie Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Everyone
    My name is Dan and it's great for me to finally register here. I've been a long time viewer of the site (about 1 1/2 yrs) and this is my HOME! I just turned 19 and I've seriouly loved CB7's since I was about 15. I drive a 93 EX 4 Door 5 speed and I love it to death. Don't really have much done to it other than maintenance/repair stuff. I plan to do all the repairs and maintenance before I add any aftermarket parts. So, I'm glad I registered and I really want to thank you all for making this such a great site

Dan

Comment

Wow, a year and a half... Why such a long wait to register? It's cool to have you here. I'm sure you know us well enough to know that it doesn't matter that you don't have much done to your car. As long as it's maintained, there is a ton of potential there! Can we put you down for the upcoming meet in CT on the 16th? It's going to be HUGE, and I'm looking forward to meeting a ton of new people! (I'm sick of ALWAYS seeing cpmike, 92accordDX, icedplaya123, alb_accord, and excalibur02... just kidding guys!)

Comment

wassup everybody my names shane im from charlotte,nc my friend an i own a shop called (BRE) blackwell race engines. we specialize in honda n acura performance. i dont own a cb7 but i work on them.

shouts to justin (too slow cb7) he told me bout the site

thnks for letting me post n hopefully ill be able to continue posting.. if anybody has a acura or honda related question hit me up ..im always happy to help out as much as i can..

thnks again

shane @ Bre
        6yrs n going strong
        ***our shop would like to sponser the site***
        site owner feel free to contact me popnvtecc@aol.com, we'll talk more
        Boosted!!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          Wow, a year and a half... Why such a long wait to register? It's cool to have you here. I'm sure you know us well enough to know that it doesn't matter that you don't have much done to your car. As long as it's maintained, there is a ton of potential there! Can we put you down for the upcoming meet in CT on the 16th? It's going to be HUGE, and I'm looking forward to meeting a ton of new people! (I'm sick of ALWAYS seeing cpmike, 92accordDX, icedplaya123, alb_accord, and excalibur02... just kidding guys!)
          yea come to the meet!!! tell us if ur going

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            I just read alot of the diff. threads, just trying to learn and I've learned alot! I def. learned that it's pointless to modify an ify platform, so it should always be maint/repair first, modding second! Yes, please put me down! Last night I posted the confirmation in the NE Spring Meet Thread. I'm also looking forward to meeting everyone that I hear about on here and I'm also so very anxious to see all the cars I have been admiring for the longest time.

93accordexcoupe-Yes I'll be there. Anxious to meet you and see your car!

Thanks for the warm welcome, it means alot. Welcome Shane (ICanFLyy)

Dan

Comment

I dont know if I've introduced myself on this board yet, so I will now. Im Megan, from enid, oklahoma, and im 17. My accord is wrecked right now, and im in the process of buying parts to get it fixed.

Comment

sweet post some pics of it and tell us how ur doing with the rebuild

welcome

Comment

Ill try and post some pics when im at home tonight, but the rebuild hasnt started yet, so it may be a while, lol. I really, really miss my car.

Comment

Hey what's up, my name is Ian and im from St. Pete FL..I have a 93 lx 4dr. Havent really done anything but some suspension, intake & exhaust, air/fuel & oil press guage, 16 inch black rims w/ polished lip wrapped with some pirellis p6000 and diy grill. I plan on doing the diy headlights(by the way i cant find the diy, i searched for it but nothing. if anyone finds it lmk thx) this weekend and maybe the all red tails also...the car is an auto , but i plan on doing an h22 auto swap along with some mods...I will post pics so i can get some of yalls opinions. Ive seen a few cb7s around here not sure if theyre registered on this site but hey if u stay in st. pete or sum where local then shoot me a pm or sumthin..I love this site it really has helped me alot..I guess thats it im glad i registered on here..thx guys
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by compLekS; 04-08-2005, 07:53 PM.

In the tampa bay area? Let me know..don't know anyone with cb7's in the area. PM me

Comment

Welcome to CB7 Ian ,enjoy your stay

Comment

Not another damn mexican

sup tuners? I'm new to the internet board chatting thing, so spare me. haha. I've made a few posts already, shoulda introduced myself first. but now I'm making it formal.

Name: Danny or Daniel (dont matter I like both )
                        Car: 1991 Accord LX(big ballin) 4dr, pretty much all stock (9.3mm plugz!!)
                        Rims: Ghetto junkyards!! (I WANT MSRs!)

I'll have some pics of my car up soon when I get a camera...And I also plan to have a video.

Oh, and what the hell does bump mean?

LATER

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Junkyardaccord

Sup well hello all . im new to the borads . but have been reading from here for about 2 years . im 28 live in columbus Ohio . i have a 90 accord ex auto . atm im takeing the motor out and going to put some else in there also doing Auto to 5 speed swap . once i get a camara i will post some pis
                          Ps check out my 1 other thread

Comment

Hey guys what's up? I'm a pretty new member now, but I've been reading up on the forums for about 6 months now. I'm 18 and a college student at Michigan State. I've had my CB7 since 2003, and have been loving it since then. I drive a 5 speed 91 Lx. I've done a few minor mods, but nothing really special. I'm really happy to be on this forum, everyone has helped out tremendously. Thanks guys
                            www.spokenbracelets.com

SOLD my cb7

Comment

Malo e lelei (Hi),

New member, I've got a `91 Ex coupe and have a lot of custom fabrication ideas for my car. I'm currently on the Island of Oahu, just a short way from Pearl Harbor and I go to school on the north shore. (Sucks being a broke college student =P ) Glad to find a 4th gen only forum. Will be posting some questions and maybe passing some ideas past you guys soon.

Aloha, -Coyote

Comment

Welcome aboard, glad you could make it!

Comment

Working...
                                X