No announcement yet.

*Introduce Yourself : Noobie Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could have sworn that I already registered for CB7Tuner...and posted a intro. I guess I'm losing it!

I'm James...most call me MUD. I own a CB7 AND a CD7. No drastic mods yet, as I'm in the process of building funds for a project that I can actually complete! That and I still have much more research to do! That's right....teh search function PWNZ me!

I live in Colorado (suxxor). So far...there's little love for the Accord here, otherwise I would have already gotten busy helping out just about anybody w/ their project for ejumication purpouses!

Plans: Purchase CD7 rolling chassis. F22B1 build, boost, weight management (the car AND me) and suspension. *After purchase of a home. Rent + 1 car garage SUX!* :thumbsdow

Hopefully....I can contribute SOMETHING to this site besides humor.

Oh yeah...hey Juan, hey John....holla atcha boi!
    Originally posted by MUD
    Yeah, her voice is kinda deep...but she loves to be slapped, is always wearing a G-string...and when we're gett'n down to it...she let's me hold her by the neck!
    MUD ~ out.

Comment

LOL, i was like wtf MUD?
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

We had some issues recently, and had to revert to a backup. That caused us to lose some posts, so your intro was probably lost there. Welcome!

And what's a CD7? I'm familiar with the CD5, but is the CD7 a 5th gen model too (like the 4th gen has CB7 and CB9 here, and CB1 and CB3 overseas)?

Comment

CD7 is a 5geez coupe, where-as the sedan is CD5.
          Originally posted by MUD
          Yeah, her voice is kinda deep...but she loves to be slapped, is always wearing a G-string...and when we're gett'n down to it...she let's me hold her by the neck!
          MUD ~ out.

Comment

intro

hello everyone my name is joe and i recently joined so i guess i will tell a little about me and my cars i am from somerset ,ky i recently had a son and my gal said well in her words "you knocked me up so i need a 4door car" so i went and got her another car .. on the condition that she gave me her 1990 ex.this car was baught new by her mom it had like 15 -25 miles on it it now has alot of miles but well cared for ..but i donot care i wanna get this build under way asap and iwent off and got me a 99 prelude that was baught at a ohio police auction (my uncle buy them for his salvage yard)and i got three cb7's for parts or well.. ya never know.one day i was searching the net and yahoo brung you guys up .. i ran around on here once and have not went to another site (except to download a service manaul) since ..the diy section was great ,the media area is sweet,and the members rides is the best..
            You're not Santa. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa."
            will ferrel --elf

Comment

jeez u got 4 cars? nice, welcome

Comment

Introducing myself...

Hey all,

I am Xavier, but most people just call me X. I am currently driving a '91 EX with 120K miles. It was actually my girlfriends car, but I bought it off from her when I sold my other car (98' Toyota Corolla). I have owned in the past two other Accords including a '83 Special Edition which I really loved (leather, sunroof, NICE). So far I have not done any mods to the ride, just concentrating on fixing what is broken. This is what I have changed/replaced so far:

-Radiator with a Toyo from radiators.com. Started leaking on top.
                -Thermostat
                -4 New Falken Ziex512's from tires.com
                -rear driver's door (had been crashed) got it from a member on this site
                -left drivesahft (inner joint was leaking grease)
                -valve cover gasket as well as oil pan gasket.
                -front brakes
                -passenger sun visor (was missing)
                -resodered main relay (owned me for a month! lol)
                -aftermarket radio

It is an automatic, but from seeing all the nice CB7's here I am starting to itch for some mods!

I am also the owner of www.northeasterntuners.com which focuses mostly on Toyotas and the North East, but we have some members with other cars.

This site has been great, and it has helped me a whole lot!

Thanks guys,

X

Comment

hi, my name is mark, i belong to alot of sites, but regularly post on www.accordtuner.com, www.berlinturnpike.com, and www.ctska.com
                  i own a 1990 accord lx
                  its blue (light blue) with a blue interior
                  i have an AEM short ram and a magnaflow cat-back (universal tip . . .damn noise pollution)

i also own a 1994 accord ex that is technically my projecy car
                  right now im in the process of putting an A'pexi WS exaust on it (the catalytic converter flange is holding me up) its sherwood green with cream leather interior
                  i got it for 2 grand of ebay

well i hope to be seeing more of you CB7tuners even tho my CB7 will soon (this summer?) be departing me
                  -Mark-
                  CB7
                  CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                  Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Since it seems that not a lot of other people feel like visiting this post, guess I'll take this opportunity to welcome any and everyone to this wonderful site! A few words of wisdom:

1.) Use the search FIRST AND FOREMOST!!!! If you can't find what you are looking for, search some more. Then maybe post a thread.

2.) Use common sense when posting a thread. Picking a title and location of a thread is easy if you just think about what it relates to on this site.

3.) HAVE FUN!!! Feel free to jump in on conversations! Just don't be rude, or an asshat.

Those are the basics for now. Have fun with it, and again WELCOME!!!
                    Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                    D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                    ┴─┴
                    ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

hmm been here for awhile..never knew this was here. i actually joined back in like late 2003 but never posted just kept looking and looking for info to see if i really wanted the accord coupe or the civic hatch at the back of the car lot. decided to go with the coupe and thats when shit happened...i wont bore you with details but one bad night=cracked rear bumper and lhs tail lights, revved to high at redlight= snapped axle, and now im in arkansas shipping my car asap from california(dayam that shits exspensive!!) but this is one of the best site i think out there for hondas, esp 4th gen accord (of course) but just the atmosphere..props

as the profile goes i own a 1991 LX 5spd coupe its that tan color with the fugly maroon interiorbought it with this super dark tint(dont know what to do with it) and came with 90-91 orange bumpers..havent seen to many of those one here...when i swap over to the 92-93 bumper maybe ill sell em?!?!

enough for now thas meeh!
                      -[clarksterdotcom] bka clark

Comment

Hows it going? New here figured I'd get this out of the way and introduce my self. My name is Jeremy, drive 95 Accord EX VTEC. Few modifications done so far include: APC Intake, Muffler, Tenzo R Lowering Springs, and 17" Motegi rims.

Hello Officer, Put It On My Tab

Comment

Wow we're even starting to attract the 5th Gen owners....
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

A 5th gen is nothing but an overweight CB7 with a crappier stock engine and a better aftermarket (no offence I don't like the F22B though! )

5th gen owners are more than welcome here! 5th gens really do look as appealing as many new cars, whereas CB7s are definitely a more dated design... (I can't knock 5th gens without stating some of their strengths as well!)

Comment

hi. i'm dani, and i'm new. I have a 92 LX 5 speed with an H22 swap. not much else done to it. i'm still wondering if i want to go turbo or stay NA.

Comment

Hi, im steve and thats me and 3 of my 4 rides.
                                93 SE sedan aka Green Lantern sold 3/14/05
                                93 10th Anni. sedan sold 10/16/06
                                92 Toyota Std Cab 4x4 sold 11/10/07
                                92 H23 Coupe 100 shot
                                94 LX Wagon
                                00 Odyssey LX
                                92 LX Wagon
                                87 Toyota Ext Cab 4x4
                                H/FSAE (H/F Series Accord Enthusiasts)"A dying breed..."#19

Comment

Working...
                                X