*Introduce Yourself : Noobie Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's cool... that's why I'm here!

I don't mean to sound like a jerk or anything... If I ever move or delete a post, I always like to say why I'm doing it. I know the stickies are sometimes easy to overlook... and it really is a pretty good feeling when you discover that there's a whole site dedicated to something you're really into! Hell, I though it was cool when there were 50 people here when I joined!

Comment

Hey, I'm A New Poster On The Board, I've Been Reading For A While, And This Place Is Greatly Informative!, Normally I Don't Post On Honda Forums, But This One Seems Quite A Bit More Professional Than Most, Devoid Of Flames And Such For The Most Part.

Just Wanted To Join The Conversations After Watching For So Long!
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      Shortram Intake
      Matrix Coilovers
      Front + Rear Strut Braces
      Custom 2.25 Exhaust
      Flowmaster 60 Series Muffler
      Delta 272 Regrind
      Slammed, Stripped, And Loud

Comment

yo... yeah this site is it dude, i was browsin the others for awhile,,
        but this one made me feel the most at home, maybe cas it was cb7 exclusive*
        but thanks to AccordTunereX

Comment

hello from frankfurt (germany),

nice to be here

Comment

"Noob" Here .....Hello

Hey Sup,

Just want to get noticed ( thought about starting in the other thread) but theres 301 replys, and would take forever to get noticed) LOL.....

Anyways, My name is Jared ... I'm from SE PA!! Proud new owner of a CB7. I also have a '94 Accord CD5 Ex-L Coupe.

Check it out here :

'94 Accord Ex-L H23

I find this site very usfull for my CB7 Project ( thanks Accordztech!!) I hope to find cool people here as well.

Member # 666
            Show:94 Honda Accord Ex-L Coupe

Daily :boosted '94 Volvo 855 T-5 Wagon

Member # 666
            --------------------------------------------------

Comment

Those rims loook good, but I want to see more pics (engine), and all i got was this....

thats sick dude. Get some more pics up please (of the accord, not your woman).
              Jay
              Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

welcome aboard

Comment

Haha .....not my woman....Maybe one day you guys will be lucky enough to get a peek of MY WOMAN.

but its a joke since.....ALOT of people on AOL ask for more pics of my car...and I get tired of it.....So i thoght i'd do this sick thing to get them to back off LOL.

ONLY the people here at CB7turner.com and a few other webboards would be lucky enough to see more pics of the ride. But shamely I don't got the H23 pics just yet....been an awfull 3 months for me....Accordztech should know.

But as soon as I get my baby back .....you get your show of the H23. Thats a promise.

Member # 666

Comment

Ahhhhh here's some old pictures.....

My Accord

Don't waste your time flipping through the pages...just look at the first page....the rest is just pictures I have posted for webhosting.

I'll get more pics of the engine in the car soon. I hope you guys like......

PEACE!

Member # 666

Comment

finally got this mo-fo to join....hehe welcome
                      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

haha cool Im an idiot

Comment

And awaaaaaaaaay we go! You are now reply #302, my friend!

Very nice car... I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with your CB7 as well!

Comment

Hi to all. Well after 16 hours I finally found the site I needed to cure my 4G needs. I picked up my second Accord in my driving career Saturday. This will be my daily driver, but I can't leave it stock. I'm putting up the e46 BMW for mods. But, I gotta do somehting with my 4g.

Here's the specs:

91 LX Sedan
                            Champagne ext
                            Burgandy int
                            5-spd

Thank goodness for forums!

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                            Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                            Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                            Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

same car as me...and i just learned not to long ago that the exterior color is actually seattle silver. Who's the girl with the tiger in your sig cause i'd like to be well positioned under her while she's in that squat position lol
                              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X