So I think I found a way to legally buy alcohol under 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmxfelon420
    that's how it is here, like if you work at a convenience store, you cant ring up beer unless you're 19, or something. It might be 21 but i thought it was 19, i know you cant do it at 18.

Then most likely, you will only find people 19 or older at convenience stores. The 18 thing isn't every state, just some, but that allows legal adults to handle it, even though they aren't allowed to consume it.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
      i.e. You work at a Pizza Hut, delivering pizzas and a customer orders a 6 pack of brew with it.

OR

You deliver groceries for a grocery store and a customer buys booze.
      What if the customer is a friend??

And if you, as a deilvery driver, "verify that the customer was 21" then whats to stop some underage kids from ordering a pizza and a 6er or "ordering groceries"(who does that anymore? honestly?) and you, being his buddy, swipe a few or one way or another, procure the said alcohol for yourself?

I could be wrong, but that sounds like a loophole to me.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

phempha will put a gun to your head.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

can't you drink "underage" if you're in the military and you're on base?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
            What if the customer is a friend??

And if you, as a deilvery driver, "verify that the customer was 21" then whats to stop some underage kids from ordering a pizza and a 6er or "ordering groceries"(who does that anymore? honestly?) and you, being his buddy, swipe a few or one way or another, procure the said alcohol for yourself?

I could be wrong, but that sounds like a loophole to me.

just because you order it, doesnt mean you will get it.. if its even legal to deliver beer with pizza, im pretty sure there are rules you have to follow as far as carding the buyer at the door and possibly having them sign something.. i honestly dont think you can even purchase beer in that way though.. thats just retarded and would lead to too many possible legal issues..

plus, im pretty sure when they say "delivery" they are talking about alcohol distribution companies..

Comment

Thats kinda what i was gonna get at. Ive never heard of anybody delivering alcohol. Restaurant OR grocery store.

If they do exist, Im not sure how they verify the customers age.

Worse case scenario, have an older friend do it. If you dont have any older friends....get some!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Thats kinda what i was gonna get at. Ive never heard of anybody delivering alcohol. Restaurant OR grocery store.

If they do exist, Im not sure how they verify the customers age.

Worse case scenario, have an older friend do it. If you dont have any older friends....get some!

They do deliver groceries, and you can deliver alcohol. I have done it. It is up to you to verify if they are legal or not, and no it isn't a perfect system.

However, don't get caught cheating.

Comment

So...

Technically....there's a loophole.

Comment

if someone came to me and said it was for their mom...id be like well she has to be here to get it...if she has an issue come and talk to me.

we do that at circuit city with the rated r films and the violent games. the parent will come up to me and complain, and i can just be like "i dont trust kids judgement, id rather be safe than sorry cuase if anything happend i am liable".

they cant go against that...they may have a bitch fit but i have the right to refuse.

no ID no help.
                    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                      They do deliver groceries, and you can deliver alcohol. I have done it. It is up to you to verify if they are legal or not, and no it isn't a perfect system.

However, don't get caught cheating.
                      Exactly. There used to be a small grocery store in this area that delivered groceries to private residences. The local PD did a sting, had a minor order groceries including alcohol. The delivery was made and the delivery person failed to check for ID and the recipient was clearly under 21, I believe she was 14 or 15. The delivery person was charged with

K.S.A. 21-3610 - Furnishing alcohol to a minor - 1. furnishing intoxicants or cereal malt beverages with 3.2% alcohol; 2. to a person younger than 21 years of age. 3. Exception if a parent is providing cereal malt beverage to his or her own child under supervision. Class B misdemeanor.

He was convicted and served 2 years probation.

There are quite a few juvenile parties that get broke up around here that the kids seem to believe if their parents allow them to have alcohol when they are present that it is legal for them to throw a party and drink the alcohol while their parents are away.

Comment

"Parents who host..Lose the most."

Comment

"Parents who host..Lose the most."

Isn't that a public service announcement? I swear I have heard that on the radio late at night.

It's perfectly legal in Kansas for parents to provide THEIR children with alcohol as long as they remain at home with the parents. No Mike, you can't take your intoxicated children to the carnival. lol

Comment

Yeah, thats a PSA.

Are you serious?!? They can host alcy parties?! Hellz yeah!

And i dont have any kids....

But if i did, i would indeed take them to the carnival.

Comment

So...

Technically....there's a loophole.

No, by legal definition, a "loophole" is an error in the wording that allows you to perform a LEGAL action that is against the intent of the law.

I.E. You do what they didn't want you to, and because it wasn't technically worded to prevent that, they can't touch you, even if they catch you.

What we are talking about here is breaking the law, and possibly not getting caught. Sort of like speeding. You are breaking the law, whether you get stopped or not. And IF you do get stopped, then you are in trouble.

Comment

True.

Regardless of the topic or not...I wish the Pizza Huts around here delivered 6ers.

Comment

Working...
                                X